GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,033 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Mike & Martina Huijon
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, so I understand that I can only take the top villager in a stack with me when I move to a new tile. However, once the villager is with me on the new tile, do they go to the top or the bottom of the stack? This is particularly important, it seems, for the tile with the portal on it, as it determines the order in which the villagers can be saved (is it the one who most recently arrived who gets saved, or the one who's been hanging around longest?). I know it says "stack" in the rules, but I'm wondering if it's really more a of a "queue." *smacks self* Sorry, and thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon W
United States
Aurora
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mikehuij wrote:
However, once the villager is with me on the new tile, do they go to the top or the bottom of the stack?

Top.

At least, that's how I've always played it, but I don't think the rules specifically call it out. It would be weird to bury a face-up villager tile underneath a stack with a face-up on top and face-down in the middle. So weird that I think they would have called this out explicitly had it been the intention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.