GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,270 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Canada » Alberta

Subject: Any Dust groups in Calgary? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan Andrei
Canada
flag msg tools
Hey all,

New to the site and new to the world of board games. Just wondering if there are any groups that wouldn't mind bringing in some new meat possibly? So far I own Citadels, Cthuhlu the living card game, and a Game of Thrones the living card game. Been really interested in checking out Dust.

So yeah, just looking for a group of people that I could maybe game with a night a week. I won't be able to host, I have an 8 month old at home =) But I can certainly bring my games with me if people wanted to play them.

My email is;

jordanj.andrei@hotmail.com

Thanks guys,

Jordan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Kollross
Canada
Carvel
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
Pew pew pew!!!
badge
I'm a member of the Game Artisans of Canada
mbmbmbmbmb
The Sentry box runs games nights. I don't live in Calgary but know folks who do.

http://www.sentrybox.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MK-Ultra71 wrote:
The Sentry box runs games nights. I don't live in Calgary but know folks who do.

Currently Tuesday and most* Thursday nights. They also have a guild here on the Geek.

Hope this helps!

* All but the first Thursday of the month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Andrei
Canada
flag msg tools
Thanks for pointing Sentry Box out. I'll have to check out open gaming night and see what people are playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.