GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,265 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

United Kingdom
flag msg tools
angst wrote:
Last time I checked Hansa had the status "1 Artikel wird nachgeliefert".

Don't worry, this means it will be delivered later.

I checked their website and Brass is marked as "can be delivered immediately", while Hansa Teutonica "will be available in 3-5 days".

I've used buecher.de a few times (for deliveries in Germany) and never had any problems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhflecken wrote:
angst wrote:
Last time I checked Hansa had the status "1 Artikel wird nachgeliefert".

Don't worry, this means it will be delivered later.

I checked their website and Brass is marked as "can be delivered immediately", while Hansa Teutonica "will be available in 3-5 days".

I've used buecher.de a few times (for deliveries in Germany) and never had any problems.

Thank you for the reply. It's the first time I order from a German store so I'm easy to worry atm. Especially since I'm not very good with the language.

It has been more than 5 days since I ordered Hansa Teutonica and it seems strange to me that they would send 2 shipments instead of waiting 5 days and send both games. But I guess it's possible it will be sent any day now...

Well, hopefully they'll be able to reply to my mail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got a reply from their customer support and it seems I will get the game within 2 weeks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evgeny Reznikov
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Google Translate is your friend here...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.