GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,032 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Château Roquefort» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Fun with Daddy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sadriana Peek
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My dad and I played a game of Chateau Roquefort today. My mom was napping on the couch so we sat on the floor in our home office. I set up the game and we thought we had lost a blue mouse and one of the pushing tiles but we found both. The mouse was still in one of the traps from the last time we had played.

Before we started we decided that we needed five different cheeses to win rather than four since we were only playing with two players and the game would go by too quickly. One thing that we kept forgetting was to put the roof pieces back on, so we kept reminding each other. We also forgot that we had to have mice on two of the same cheese in order to get that piece but we figured that one out after just one turn so it was okay.

I kept trying to dump my dad's mice into the traps but he kept putting them onto the squares that don't move, but I did manage to dump one mouse into a trap. I could have gotten him another time but I forgot about pushing while I was concentrating on getting the cheese kabob piece. Daddy was able to get five cheeses faster than I did, but I did manage to get three. We had fun, and that's the point of games (although winning is nice!).

Rating:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Hermance
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is my Daughters' favorite game. (she is 6.5) When we first started playing all she wanted to do was trap one of her daddy's mice, now she goes for the win and usually does. Her memory is way better than mine.

A really fun Daddy - Daughter game at our house too.. Mom joins in every now and then. Glad you enjoy this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.