GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,866 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
50 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Anyone heard from Del Esau? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Sadler
United States
Olney
Maryland
flag msg tools
From the Halls of Montezuma...
badge
...to the Shores of Tripoli...
mbmbmbmbmb
Just hoping he is under fair weather and following seas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah - Del, if you're out there, I hope it's all OK.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I know times are tough (probably a whole lot tougher than we can imagine), but we're here for you, Del! (Whether or not you can post!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope that he's ok. The last thread mentioned he was missing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K.
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of his last messages was that he was going backpacking, but did not say where...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been wanting to ask about Del, but didn't want to feel too "prying"....but I sure pray that he's okay and well...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
Last Login: 2010-06-26 soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christen
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't seen him on MSN in a long time either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott B
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Hmmm...

http://www.thegamecrafter.com/forums/miscellaneous/returning...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
angry HE did reply with some cryptic announcement on August 13th, just last month, and the entire THREAD was removed, without keeping the remainder of 'comments' by US that cared for or about him. So that JERK on MINE about these matters, probably won't appear on this ONE here defending US, I'll wager! What a SUCK-O-PHANT that JERK is!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colorado Gamer
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
OMG!!!

I had to post in response to this after reading the thread on BoardgameGeek being a retired government official and look very dimmly on people who make light of our brave security people.

You are not part of CSIS, the Canadian Security and Intelligence Agency has never heard of you, easily verified by a quick phone call to any of their offices,check it out yourself: 613-993-962 or https://www.csis.gc.ca/cmmn/cntcts-eng.asp and under their Proactive Disclosure Policy; available on the website, they will verify over the phone whether or not someone is indeed employed by them since it is an unlawful act to impersonate a law enforcement officer).

I will add that they have all people employed by this agency sign a confidentiality agreement that remains in force for several years following termination of working for them. Also verifiable by a quick phone call. Hence if you are posting these facts then you have already broken that agreement and are subject to the repurcussions.

A copy of these postings is being submitted to them.

I will also add that it is an unlawful act to impersonate a law enforcement official under all version of the Canadian Criminal Code.

Further digging on the internet has revealed that you are and have admitted to being a sufferer of paranoid schizophrenia, so this adds credence that you may not be taking your medications. Perhaps this hospital you speak of is indeed needed or required at this time.

Thank you listening,
A retired and now irate government official.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
WE encourage & support A-L-L 'fantasy'-debased responses, so 'take' IT with: "a grain of salt"; or at whatever 'devalue' you'd prefer! Honestly, we're much smarter than your average 'bearer of ill'n tidings', just so's you KNEW now! or still NOT?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colorado Gamer
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
HUH??

in English please
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
ColoradoGamer007 wrote:
HUH??

in English please
Yeah... you are S-O-O-O-O the: "still NOT!" shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colorado Gamer
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
GROGnads wrote:
ColoradoGamer007 wrote:
HUH??

in English please
Yeah... you are S-O-O-O-O the: "still NOT!" shake

Still HUH????

In English, en francais, en espagnol, deutsch???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
As 'splain that I'm hoping E-V-E-R-Y imbecile shall comprehend now, then, we begin to wit from YOUR 'besmirch', and self-serving at the very least I shall point out. Where is YOUR 'compassion' on assisting anyone in his situation other than to CONDEMN such, or worse doing nothing to HELP OUT? Other than for yourself! Seeing NOW how much of an 'asshat' you're "coming off" 'as' then? Probably: "still NOT!
shake

ColoradoGamer007 wrote:
OMG!!!

I had to post in response to this after reading the thread on BoardgameGeek being a retired government official and look very dimmly on people who make light of our brave security people.

You are not part of CSIS, the Canadian Security and Intelligence Agency has never heard of you, easily verified by a quick phone call to any of their offices,check it out yourself: 613-993-962 or https://www.csis.gc.ca/cmmn/cntcts-eng.asp and under their Proactive Disclosure Policy; available on the website, they will verify over the phone whether or not someone is indeed employed by them since it is an unlawful act to impersonate a law enforcement officer).

I will add that they have all people employed by this agency sign a confidentiality agreement that remains in force for several years following termination of working for them. Also verifiable by a quick phone call. Hence if you are posting these facts then you have already broken that agreement and are subject to the repurcussions.

A copy of these postings is being submitted to them.

I will also add that it is an unlawful act to impersonate a law enforcement official under all version of the Canadian Criminal Code.

Further digging on the internet has revealed that you are and have admitted to being a sufferer of paranoid schizophrenia, so this adds credence that you may not be taking your medications. Perhaps this hospital you speak of is indeed needed or required at this time.

Thank you listening,
A retired and now irate government official.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colorado Gamer
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
I am questioning your responses since the written English word you use is so atrocious.But sir I assure you that I am no imbecile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
ColoradoGamer007 wrote:
I am questioning your responses since the written English word you use is so atrocious.But sir I assure you that I am no imbecile.
"the jury's still NOT out" as you're rapidly 'disproving' here, just so's you ALSO knew! surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colorado Gamer
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
What??

Do you not have adequate use of the English Language to formulate a clear answer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
ColoradoGamer007 wrote:
Take #2: You've NOW 'deflected' your "O.P."~ire unto 'mo', as any decent "TANK" should desire, hence you don't seem concerned as MUCH 'anys`mores' with your previous 'snobssession'?

oh look! S-H-I-N-Y-! goldencamelworkerbuildingaristocrattrade
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can understand him. He just has an unusual style of posting. I do not believe he is insulting you directly as much as teasing you lightly.

In my experience, GROGnads = good people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colorado Gamer
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
By your responses I take it you are either drunk or not taking your medication Sir.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colorado Gamer
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
ok,so I am wrong in expecting to be responded with understandable messages as opposed to gibberish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
ColoradoGamer007 wrote:
What??

Do you not have adequate use of the English Language to formulate a clear answer?
Will 'mono-syllabic' 'suffice'? "too fast, too soon still NOT?" whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colorado Gamer
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Huh?

I read your profile you are evidently a lot older than a teenager but you seem to choose to speak like one with this excessive use of "Not?"

Odd.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.