Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: I Squealed With Delight rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So Zambo offered me a game for geekgold. An unknown card game on my wants list, mailed from the US for 50gg. I thought it was Manga Manga but he said not. Hmmmm, what could it be? Was I buying a pig in a poke?

I bit. I was expecting to be disappointed, but hey.

This morning, I found a USPS Global Priority Mail package in my hall. That's a 5 dollar mailing folks! Tore the strip open, out fell a newspaper bundle. Unwrapped the paper.... and out fell.... http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/312

I squealed with delight! I had this game years and years ago, but in the german edition. I was only just getting into german games then and bought anything I found. But I realised that I just couldn't play it because of all the german text. So I gave my copy away when visiting german friends. I yearned to get the Rio Grande edition, but over time my thoughts of it faded.

And now it's back in my collection! Excellent! Thank you very much Zambo, like you said, win win! Zambo is definately the man. Re-sult.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane Peacock
United States
Stansbury Park
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
That tickles
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, speaking from an unrelated recent act of kindness, Zambo is DA MAN!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Sommer
Denmark
copenhagen downtown
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
squealed?
This sounds suspect jon

add in the words , bondage , game ,landlord and its frightening to young people everywhere

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Play Games - Interact - Have Fun!
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll Chime in as well!
Zambo rocks! There is a reason they named that hockey rink machine after his knee!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Sandall
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah if I had ever owned Landlord I would have paid someone $5 to take it from me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
a request
Quote:
I squealed with delight!

Now that is a disturbing image. Please Jon... don't ever say anything like that again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.