Thumb up
1 Posts

Chain Reaction 3.0» Forums » Rules

Subject: Couple of questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
St. Petersburg
flag msg tools
1. If one group fires at another, when does Received Fire reaction kick in? Multiple times, after each figure from Group One fires, or just one time after every figure from Group One fired?

2. Figure A appeared in Figure B's LOS. Figure B takes "In Sight" test and shoots at Figure A. Figure A then takes "Under Fire" test and fires back. Figure B ducks back. If I'm correct, Figure A can now continue it's turn since it's still activated. If so, can Figure A shoot Figure B as part of it's activation?
In other words, any Figure can shoot once per it's activation plus unlimited times as reaction?

3. Why shouldn't I force "fast move" on my groups every turn? The only disadvantages are two "miss" results in shooting table (that aren't hurting too much if target is in cover), and my groups not only gets to move faster but is harder to hit (as if it was concealed). Am I correct?

4. How do figures move after they pass "Wanting to Charge" reaction test? What is charge distance?

5. If my figure's weapon range is 12", and enemy figure appears in LOS, but is 13" away, I can't shoot it as "In Sight" reaction. But if enemy then moves closer (without leaving my LOS), don't I get a chance to fire? It would seem pretty unfair.

6. Leader gets a chance to add 1d6 to some tests for his group. Leader himself benefits from this as he is part of his group. So why not add Rep 1 Toddler to each of your soldiers to form Groups of two figures? Each soldier then will automatically roll 3d6 instead of 2d6.

7. If group is under fire and loses one of figures, which tests - "Received Fire" or "Man Down" (if both - in which order) should it pass?

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.