Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Contacting Goldsieber for parts? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I was curious if anyone has contacted Goldsieber for missing/broken parts for any games. A couple of days ago I bought two shrinwrapped Goldsieber Royal titles off of eBay (Caprice and Cabale). Since they were still in shrink, the should have been in mint condition as manufactured. I cracked them open last night and found that Caprice has a manufacturing error on two pieces, one that may have an impact on gameplay (one of the tiles has a bad bit of woodgrain which makes it identifiable when its supposed to be hidden information), and one that is mostly cosmetic (one of the blocks is badly miscut). Additionally, I opened Cabale and found that one of the green discs was instead a green cube (aesthetic, but annoying). I guess my overall question is if it would be worthwhile to contact the publisher about replacement parts for 5-year old games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Resch
Austria
St. Ulrich am Waasen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For me it worked
Hi ... I've requested some missing parts for the game "Edison & Co." recently and got them about a week later. As that game is from 1998 it works for a game of more than 6 years of age. So I guess it's worth a try.

Greetings and good luck ... Andreas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zurfluh
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine within a week too!
go here:
http://www.goldsieber.de/kontakt.html

got a whole set of bits for my Web of Power

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.