Douglas S
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On some pictures it is signed "Rokel".

We know RS designed it, but who drew it with that wonderful old fashioned comic art technique?

who?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
~Ryan McSwain
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kell O'Neal. She is an artist and actress. She has a myspace, and I'll paste the link when I'm at my computer.

Edit: Here it is. And I should clarify that she and Spriggs probably collaborated on the art. O'Neal is credited as co-artist. Her myspace has high-quality images from the game.
http://www.myspace.com/kellyoneal9

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald Estes
United States
La Vergne
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recall reading somewhere that Spriggs and O'Neal are the primary artists for all the Wyrd City stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
~Ryan McSwain
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Speaking of the other Wyrd City stuff, I should mention again: if you have any of the published comic/serial PLEASE shoot me a message. I'm looking to buy, but I'm also just looking for any information about the series.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas S
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Impr3ssion wrote:
Kelly O'Neal. She is an artist and actress.

Hey, Thanks a lot for that information! She's now credited in the bgg information up top
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
flag msg tools
badge
I'll mourn over the marble steps, Junkies of the world lay across the monuments, I climb and blister on the mount, Drunks take a piss where heroes once bled out
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryan, thanks for that info! Fascinating. 101 years old? Yeah, they're definitely dabbling in the occult over at the House of Nine.
Duglis wrote:
Impr3ssion wrote:

Hey, Thanks a lot for that information! She's now credited in the bgg information up top

Was that your doing? Good job. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
~Ryan McSwain
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hex_Enduction_Hour wrote:
Ryan, thanks for that info! Fascinating. 101 years old? Yeah, they're definitely dabbling in the occult over at the House of Nine.
Duglis wrote:
Impr3ssion wrote:

Was that your doing? Good job. Thanks.

I'd like to point out that the only video on youtube about Capes & Cowls is done by Kelly O'Neal performing as a character, Gilda Sue Rosenstern.

I only realized it when I saw that she links to Gilda Sue from her myspace. It makes me feel kind of stupid for contacting Gilda Sue and asking her about the stinkin' comic books. Ah, well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H. S. Funk

South Carolina
msg tools
mb
Wait. Are you sure? Looks like two completely different chicks to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
~Ryan McSwain
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hideous wrote:
Wait. Are you sure? Looks like two completely different chicks to me.

I'm not finding her myspace any more, but you can check her out on IMDB. I think it's the same lady.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0641914/

EDIT: And another 101 year old lady from Georgia? C'mon.

http://www.myspace.com/gildasuerosenstern
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
flag msg tools
badge
I'll mourn over the marble steps, Junkies of the world lay across the monuments, I climb and blister on the mount, Drunks take a piss where heroes once bled out
mbmbmbmbmb
I have seen that video on YouTube. Fascinating. Thanks again, Ryan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.