Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: G-mail Invites rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danny Webb
United States
Whitesburg
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The previous poster's journal entry reminded me. I have eight G-mail invites gathering dust. If anybody wants one, drop me a message.

Now, I'm off to play Borderlands. Wish me luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rhonda Quiroz
United States
Leavenworth
Kansas
flag msg tools
G-mails..?
Hiyas What is the purpose of a g-mail exactly? I might be interested if you have any spots open..?

Thanks!
Rhonda

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sample
United States
Pelham
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Bright, brilliant colors are to be seen everywhere, the stones and pigments undimmed by the passage of decades. The floor of the corridor is a colorful mosaic of stone, with a distinct, winding path of red tiles about 2' wide.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be very interested...
...in G-Mail. I read a good article about it in WIRED recently and I am interested. Of course, you do not know me from a hole in the ground, so I would understand if you gave the invite to someone else. Lemme know...

cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Bennett
United States
Rougemont
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Play. Always.
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah, gmail is the best. it's quick, they have a good server (unlike hotmail), they're no junk mail, and...you never have to delete messages. they give you enough space to "archive" every message and then you can run a search (this is Google, mind you) within your email for any key words and such. there are many other really good things about it.

i also have 5 invites left, if anyone wants in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Burt
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mb
Ooh ooh 4 more Gmail invites
I have 4 as well, send me a PM and I will send you one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.