Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Off to Laughlin for board gaming frenzy! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rhonda Quiroz
United States
Leavenworth
Kansas
flag msg tools
Yup! Sis and I decided to leave a day early and head to Laughlin where we'll spend 3 nights (1 night complimentary) at the Flamingo. Niece is joining us. Instead of gaming (slots and table games) we're going prepared with 12 shrinkwrapped board games to play in the room! This might be a first for us Figured we'd be able to actually concentrate on rules for a change without any background noise (t.v., phone, etc.).

The games we're taking are: Wyatt Earp, Citadels, San Juan, Digging, Feurio, Cloud 9, Through the Desert, Druidenwalzer, Transamerica, Riverboat Showdown, Balloon Cup, and Kupferkessel Co. Have the rules all printed out and a notepad to jot down what we played and when, etc. Hope we get around to trying them all! Wish us luck! Will report back when we return on Wednesday.

Anyone I'm currently doing trades with will have their games shipped on Tuesday by my husband. He has agreed to handle everything while we're away I have already emailed you.

Laters!

NOTE: Forgot to mention game #13---Oh Zoo Le Mio

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rhonda Quiroz
United States
Leavenworth
Kansas
flag msg tools
uh...and #14
Oh, and Trias too!! LOL! If we don't leave soon, I'll have another suitcase packed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mary Weisbeck
United States
Black Hawk
South Dakota
flag msg tools
"Blow up the damned ship, Jean-Luc!"
mbmbmbmbmb
WooHoo! Trias!
I hope you have a great time and don't have any rules questions since you didn't mention taking a laptop along so you could check on the Geek while you're away! laugh

Sounds like you have a wonderful selection of games and I hope you get to try them all--and find one or two that you fall in love with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rhonda Quiroz
United States
Leavenworth
Kansas
flag msg tools
no laptop

Wish we had one because I thought of the same exact thing. No BGG for 3 nights!! OUCH! Tried printing out whatever I could get my hands on in hopes I've covered it all, plus packed a pair of scissors for Kupferkessel Co. too. I have ants in my pants right now just waiting to get the heck out of here and head out on the road!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.