Subject: New Graphics! Games available from the designer! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Morris
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
Join the BGG Folding @Home Team !!
This user had more :gg: than sense
Thanks to Ryan O'Connell (Wideshanks), Rock - Paper - Scissors now has much nicer graphics than the playtest quality graphics that we previously had. You can see examples in the game gallery. The files for you to PnP are still in the process of being approved by the admins, but if you are in a rush, then the latest and greatest stuff is always available on the Rock - Paper - Scissors drop IO site at

The pictures are of my personal copy, with tiles mounted on 1.5cm thick greyboard, and a hand built box from boring old card and glue. Rules are in an A5 booklet, and I even have an A3 play mat, so you can be clear where your tile are.

I can now offer you your own copy, lovingly hand crafted by me in the same manner. Priced at just £4.50 plus post, it represents just a modest markup from the cost of the bits, and in no way compensates for the effort involved in creating it. I am offerig these through the market on here, to ensure that the Geek gets their cut.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.