Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Dien bien phu Columbia games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Denysenko

Rochester
New York
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
C'mon you wargamers- put some pre-orders in for CG's dien bien phu. What good southeastern theater game do we have?!

Go to the website and do your DUTY!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Vögel
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
I've been on this site for 15 years now, and I'm far from sick of games, but I think I prefer a better balance of favorites to new games. I'm also tired of playing 4+ hr multiplayer games, but I'll still happily play really long games 2 player.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've "done my duty" for lots of other Columbia Games, but I have no interest in this one.

A man's gotta know his limitations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Marlett
United States
Plymouth
Michigan
flag msg tools
Wherever You Go, There You Are
badge
With no certain future, and no purpose other than to prevail
mbmbmbmbmb
How long does it take Columbia to produce a game that passes 500 orders? It seems that Hellas passed 500 some time ago but it has been months without a status update...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Denysenko

Rochester
New York
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Admittedly, info is scarce at times. But their high quality games are worth the wait.
My issue is that we just do not see strategic level Vietnam games- and if we don't see more preorders- it may not happen.

Rules are posted already.

I'm just trying to get this one printed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.