Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Montreal Risk Night rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johnny
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any and all Risk players in the Montreal area are invited to a Risk Night being held at Concordia University (1455 de Maisonneuve W., 2nd floor) on Friday, February 4th from 4-11pm. It's free and is open to everyone.
It'll be an opportunity to play different kinds of Risk (we'll have copies of Classic, 2210, Godstorm, Castle, and LoTR), with new people, and should be much fun.

There'll also be some other games on hand, just in case anyone gets 'Risked out'.
& You're welcome to bring a board, particularly if it is Godstorm or LoTR.

For any additional info or clarifications, just ask.

-Johnny

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin crog
United States
N. Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
Good Memories
Ah, good old Risk night. I was inspired to start my own gaming club after my friend told me about his weekly Risk group. From there I started looking for games to bring, which led me to game shops carrying Euro games, which led me to Bridges of Shangri-La, which ultimately led me to the Geek. Now my weekly gaming club plays a new Euro game each time we meet, and it's been a blast. Thanks Risk night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have a small group that leans towards Euros, but we're trying the Risk night to attract new people. Then, once we've drawn them in with the familiar game that they know, we'll try converting them to PR, Carc, TtR, etc... devil

Of course, anyone who comes because they've seen this on bgg doesn't need converting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.