Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Schwarz
Germany
Siegen
NRW
flag msg tools
Support Fridays for Future!
badge
maybe on the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one....
Microbadge: Cloudspire fanMicrobadge: Middara fanMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fanMicrobadge: Mage Knight Board Game fanMicrobadge: Star Wars CCG fan
I am amazed that there is no thread about this game, yet. It has the finest Ameritrash-theme and with Richard Garfield being the designer has the potential to be an interesting game, too.
So has anyone any more info about this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
Microbadge: The Dice Tower fanMicrobadge: The 7th Continent fanMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fanMicrobadge: Pandemic Legacy: Season 2 fanMicrobadge: Rahdo Runs Through fan
I am just as intrigued, but for now there doesn't seem to be any more info for the moment than what is in the description of the game in this page...

As the game is scheduled to be published in september/october, I guess we will know more soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yiorgos Golfinopoulos
Greece
Patras
GREECE
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Geek RegularMicrobadge: MomMicrobadge: Guild Ball fanMicrobadge: Your MomMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
No info at all at Iello's website...shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
Microbadge: The Dice Tower fanMicrobadge: The 7th Continent fanMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fanMicrobadge: Pandemic Legacy: Season 2 fanMicrobadge: Rahdo Runs Through fan
I have some news. First, the release date has been pushed to november 2010.
Also, there will be demos of this game at Le Monde du jeu in Paris the 10th of September. I will be there and I intend to try the game so I will be able to tell you more after that.

And if you want to find out information on Iello future games, don't go on the website, there is nothing in there. The place to look is Iello Facebook page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yiorgos Golfinopoulos
Greece
Patras
GREECE
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Geek RegularMicrobadge: MomMicrobadge: Guild Ball fanMicrobadge: Your MomMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
Thanks, I will certainly be waiting for your thoughts on the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
Just played it today. I have no time for a full review (I'll do that sunday or monday), but in a few words, it is a very light and fun game. It plays very quickly, and the rules can be explained in a few minutes. But even if it is very light, it has some strategic choices. You can get victory points from dice, or from being the king of tokyo. You can try to win by eliminating all other players. You can play offense (make lots of damage to other players) or defense (heal your wounds before attacking). You can try to collect lots of energy to get new powers and become more powerful.
And all this from a selection of dice (as in RTTA).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Gee
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: AtheistMicrobadge: VeganMicrobadge: Plays Games with LoverMicrobadge: I rate and comment gamesMicrobadge: Game Design Hobbyist
Any news on whether this will be at Essen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
No, it won't. Should be published end of the year, maybe beginning of 2011.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jenny Nguyen
Australia
Bungarribee
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Code 777 fanMicrobadge: CoolMiniOrNot "Rivet Wars" Contest participantMicrobadge: School TeacherMicrobadge: Dominant Species fanMicrobadge: Eclipse fan - Missile Envy
I'm intrigued. Is it comparable to Monsterpocalypse by Privateer Press?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sleaze
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Level 04 BGG posterMicrobadge: Android fanMicrobadge: Industrial Music fanMicrobadge: Call of Cthulhu CCG fanMicrobadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!
The only thing that is similar is that both of them use Dice. The Gameplay is not compareable by the slightest.

But both are great games that are lot of fun to play!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kovar
Czech Republic
Prague 6
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Milk loverMicrobadge: Cave Evil Warcults fanMicrobadge: Punk fanMicrobadge: T.I.M.E. Stories fanMicrobadge: New England Patriots fan
Any info about rls date?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
It will be presented in the Cannes festival in the end of february, and should be released shortly after, in march...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kovar
Czech Republic
Prague 6
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Milk loverMicrobadge: Cave Evil Warcults fanMicrobadge: Punk fanMicrobadge: T.I.M.E. Stories fanMicrobadge: New England Patriots fan
Yeah. Just found info on iello webpage, tak rls date should be 04/03/2011 and they are taking preorders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mulders
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
Zangief, child slammer!
Microbadge: 2019 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: I Adventure with JakeMicrobadge: Quined Games "Firenze, Raiatea and Counterfeiters" Contest ParticipantMicrobadge: I Adventure with FinnMicrobadge: 2014 Secret Santa participant
Today should be releaseday for this game, but it's very quiet, almost toooo quiet!! hmmm...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls