BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Podcasts & Blogs

Subject: Game Life Guild Created + Board Game Quiz??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oliver Cooke
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hey guys

For those of you who havent seen, i have started making videos here on board game geek called "Game Life"

Game life is essentially videos about different games, and what if those games could say, talk... The idea is to create a fun parody of a game and get them into all sorts of sticky situations which gamers will be able to relate to.

Now its early days but two episodes are already uploaded, which you can find the links for at the Game Life Guild

That aside for a moment, there is a post on the guild briefly outlining a new idea i was thinking about, essentially making a kind of board game quiz. The post read as follows,

Ok, imagine say 10 people all give me 1 geek gold, then out of that 10 people 1 person is randomly selected to take part in the "Super Awesome Board Game Quiz!", which they will be answering questions to win GeekGold. Think who wants to be a millionaire, but not using their system. I imagine i could do a full show over skype, using my video camera to film me (the host) and screen capture to film the contestant.

What do you guys think? Would you be interested in giving up 1 geek gold to have a chance at winning some more? Or better yet would you pay 1 geek gold to lose but have the entertainment of watching some other guy try and win it all for himself?

And that was it. If you like the videos or want to help out with the idea, please feel free to join the guild or message me

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.