Andrew Smith
United Kingdom
Stockport
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was a very "early adopter" of Heroscape and will shortly be selling my entire collection. I will sell this together or as separate lots. The condition of everything is mint (other then the master set box which has shelf wear). All components have been kept in dust free sealed boxes or figure cases. We are a smoke free home.

The collection is:
- First edition master set (with sparkly water and separate red and blue dice). Although not the Walmart edition, I will include the Elite Onyx Vipers that came with the Walmart set as I bought those separately.
- All of Malliddon’s Prophesy.
- All of Utgar’s Rage.
- All of Jandar’s Oath.
- All of Zanafor’s Discovery.
- Road to the Forgotten Forest.
- Volcarren Wasteland (Toys R Us exclusive!).
- Orm’s Return.
- Thaelenk Tundra (in original box, never been opened!).
- All five flag bearers (Toys R Us exclusives, in original boxes, never been opened!!! ).
- Fortress of the Archkyrie (in original box, opened).
- Nerak the Swog Rider (Gencon 2005) and the Heroscape DC comic.
- A spare set of first edition red dice and blue dice.

Quite an impressive set, I was pretty obsessive about it.

If anyone wants to buy any part, please Geekmail me. Realistic offers only please; I don’t necessarily expect full Ebay prices, but I won’t give this away. Postage will be at cost plus 5% to allow for Paypal fees. I will ship anywhere.

Any agreed sales will be sold through Geek so we all benefit from the site making some $$$. The remainder of the collection will be sold on Ebay starting around 5 September.

Please note I am offline from 13 August to 30 August. I will respond to Geekmail before and after these dates.

Thanks for reading!

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Mortlock
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi,
I am new to heroscape but am already in love with Green (Ullar)
I am interested in the flag Bearer and possibly the complete set of Malidon's Prophecy. Please quote me a delivered price to the Uk.
Thanks
Dean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bajer
Canada
flag msg tools
Hey I'm very interested in the whole collection just curious what your total price on the entire works would be. I live in western Canada. Please let me know at michaelbajer@yahoo.ca.
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
peter oconnell
United Kingdom
Andover
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi would be interested in the whole collection and can give it a good home where we will make good use . i live in hampshire uk and can travel within reason to avoid big delivery costs , can you give me an idea of what you want realistically.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Smith
United Kingdom
Stockport
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Everyone,
My auctions have just started. Priced to sell (start price 99p, that's about $1.60), will ship anywhere. Good luck, you may get a bargain!

See below for one item, click on "see other items" for the full list of auctions.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1105819...

Andrew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls