Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Power Grid back in stock rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Denise Lavely
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of the online retailers have Power Grid back in stock as of today, yay!!! I've been waiting for this one to come back!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goo
United States
Yorba Linda
California
flag msg tools
badge
Try to be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations.
mb
Bitter Sweet
I noticed that too. I have been checking everyday for it to come in stock knowing full well that I cannot make any new purchases any time soon. Now that it is in, I'm tortured.

Oh, well.

-Goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom glass
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Which sites have it? I see fairplay has it, but wasn't aware they had ever run out. Do you know whether these are copiew of the 2nd edition or 1st edition of Power grid?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob "Bodhi" Wolff
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fairplay was indeed out of stock. My "Christmas Present Order" has been pending for weeks and weeks, because they couldn't provide this one.

Since it is a re-stock, it is a pretty durned safe bet that it is a 2nd edition version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Lavely
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TWS
Timewellspent has it too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.