Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
adrian bai
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I pay an FP for a unit for military might and on the Zombie phase, it gets +1 to defense which allows the unit to survive a single ZT. On the player action phase, I mobilised that unit to attack a single ZT in another adjacent territory, do I get the +1 for the military might or must I pay 1 FP again?

Is the unit also destroyed since it already suffered 1 point of damage on the prior defensive phase?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim williamson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got to play this at GenCon with the creator there to explain the rules. This question actually came up while we were playing and I was told that, you would keep your +1 for military might. It's only if you have to use the tank against two zombies during the same phase that you would lose the military might.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John

Washington
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all!

Sorry for the delay in responding to your question. Our team spent the week at Gen Con and had an overwhelming success thanks to all of our fans and wonderful gamers. (Hello again Tim).

Anyhow Tim is absolutely right. Damage is maintained until the end of the phase and then regenerated. Thus if you use military might on a unit during your Action Phase with no other technologies you would have an effective strength of two for attacking. Once this threshold was met (whether you move the unit or not) the unit would be destroyed.

If used in the defensive round the military unit could be bolstered to a defensive strength of two, or even three if barricaded. After combat with ZTs and at the end of the Defensive Phase, however, the units strength would return to its normal strength for your action phase.

I hope this helps!
Your zombified team at Zombie State Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.