Subject: Windfall Production rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Nery
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
I know you can normally only produce on a Windfall if you choose action #5. However, some developments/worlds allow production on a windfall world. My question is, can you only invoke those abilities if you chose action #5, the same way you can only use trade powers if you chose trade? Here's an example:
I have green windfall and blue windfall with no goods on them, and 1 card that allows production on a windfall of my choice (like galactic engineers). I choose explore, my friend chooses produce. Can I use galactic engineers to put a good on one of my windfalls?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph DiMuro
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.

That's yes to your last question, not your first. You can use the "produce on windfall" power that's on one of your played cards, even if someone else is the one that calls produce.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael J
United States
Folsom
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phase 5 powers will trigger when anybody calls Produce, not just you. That's why your Galactic Engineers can put a good on the world for you. When you call Produce, your role card adds an extra phase 5 power for you that allows you to add a good to one of your own windfall worlds as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin B.
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And to make it more clear: if you have a card with a suitable power AND you choose Produce, you can (or maybe even have to, I can't remember now) put a good on TWO windfall worlds (if you have two of them w/o a good, of course). Remember: all powers in R4tG are cumulative.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Nery
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
awesome, thanks guys
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.