Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to open this new thread, so that you can publicly announce bugs you've found in the computer game. Until now, everyone sends me emails and PMs, which is cool, but, unfortunately, nobody else gets to see them and isn't warned about new bugs.

I will keep track of these bugs in this initial post after you've posted them in the thread, so that you don't have to read the whole thread all the time. I'll also note, when I've fixed them and which update they will be part of.

I'll start with some recently reported bugs:

Loans (2011/2/6)
Description: You could force another player to return loans. Instead, your own loans would have been returned and you might end up with a negative cash total.
Example: A and B, both have a loan. A has no cash, B has got 6 francs. At any time, A could enter B's tab and return loans for B. The game checked correctly that B was able to pay for the return, but still, A's loan got returned and A ended up with -5 francs. On the other hand, B could not do so with A's loans. When B tried to return loans for A, the game checked correctly that A was unable to return loans and did not return any loans, neither for A, nor for B.
Comments: Returning loans for other players is not part of the game and was never intended to be feasible.
Fix Release: v1.26 (released)

Sale of stuff (2011/2/6)
Description: When you sell stuff outside your turn, the game does not display your new cash total at once, only after the active player's turn has ended.
Example: B sells on A's turn. Seemingly, B didn't receive any money for the sale. However, after A's turn is over, B's new total is displayed correctly.
Comments: The game didn't update the selling player's tab, but the active player's.
Fix Release: v1.26 (released)

End of round - feeding (2010/12/31)
Description: If you have no money at the end of the round and try to sell a building during the feeding phase, your building stays where it is, but you secretly gain the money anyway. You can do this as often as you wish.
Example: You play solo. At the end of round 1 you only have 4 fish, but you want to avoid the loan. So you sell your Bakehouse. Nothing happens. So, you give up and tell the game to proceed. You lose your 4 fishes and 1 franc. You're left with 3 francs. You didn't get a loan and you still own the Bakehouse. You've got the 4 francs for its sale, although the sale actually never happened.
Comments: The problem was a missing text label.
Fix Release: v1.25 (released)

Shipping Line (2010/12/29)
Description: The info text displaying your shipping options was cropped.
Example: If you had 2 or more ships, it would only show the option for 1 of them. The second one would already be cropped and you wouldn't see the rest.
Comments: An oversight after fixing various former bugs.

Trafficking Spot (2010/12/29)
Description: You are forced to exchange different goods, although the card doesn't say that. Also, you couldn't enter if the only goods you had were iron and/or steel.
Example: You have 3 fishes that you want to exchange for 2 cattle and 1 grain. You enter the Trafficking Spot, but it only allows you to trade 1 fish.
Comments: It was ill-coded from the beginning. I don't know how that might have happened, but I've absolutely failed here.

Rattletrap Car (2010/12/23)
Description: If you get the Rattletrap car and undo your turn, nobody will ever get it again.
Example: The Rattletrap car is in play, you take the Iron offer and get the Rattletrap car. Then you suddenly notice, you'd get more Iron with the Ironworks. So you undo your turn, visit the Ironworks and you won't get the car. It stays in the town - until the end of the game.
Comments: Just an oversight on my side - I simply didn't think of people undoing the turn they get the Rattletrap car.

Harbour Watch
Description: When visiting the HW, regardless of which building you go to after the ban, the game won't let you finish your turn. The button is still greyed out.
Example: You want to build a ship, but you're already in one Wharf. The other Wharf is blocked, so you visit the HW. You ban the other player and enter the other Wharf. You build your ship, but the continue button is still greyed out. You can't finish your turn any more and the game is stuck.
Comments: This was a problem with the new action system that I've introduced with version 1.2. The game simply forgot to grant you an action for the building you enter after HW. Thus, you ended up with a negative amount of actions which leads to the bug.

Harbour Watch
Description: You can enter the Harbour Watch, ban an opponent from another building and enter this building, although you aren't able to pay the entry fee of that building afterwards.
Example: You start the turn with 3 francs. You enter the HW to ban a player from the Construction Hut. You pay 1 franc to enter the HW, 1 franc to the banned player and have 1 franc left. The game still allows you to enter the CH, still subtracts 2 francs entry fee and leaves you with -1 franc.
Comments: This behavior is no longer possible. Now the Harbour Watch first checks if you've got enough money to pay your opponent(s), then goes through all possible sets of entry payments and if it doesn't find a set that allows you to enter the building after entry payment, you'll no longer be able to visit the Harbour Watch.

Bridge over the Seine
Description: The BotS forces you to sell at least 1 upgraded and 3 basic goods, although this isn't required by the rules.
Example: You enter the BotS to sell some left-over grain, but have also some steel left that you want to ship via the Shipping Line. On entry, the BotS wants you to sell at least 1 steel prior to asking you for basic goods to sell.
Comments: Until the release of the fix, I recommend to keep the restriction in mind and always have 1 upgraded and 3 basic goods to sell via the BotS or ignore it.

Construction Site
Description: You can't enter the chosen building.
Example: You enter the CS and select the Farm from your hand. The game tells you to enter the Farm. However, the dropdown menu has the entry option disabled.
Comments: You need to buy the chosen building to enter it. Otherwise you're stuck and can't finish the game.

Login Window (2010/8/20)
Description: Some people can't start a new game (on some PCs), unless IP address is set to 127.0.0.1.
Example: If the real IP address is configured or the IP address field is left blank, the login window disappears after clicking on "Join Game", but nothing ever happens.
Comments: This also happened in version 1.0. This issue is consistent on a Windows XP PC (JRE 6 update 21), but did not occur on a Vista PC. May be due to something else on the PC like VPN software or something. Not a gameplay bug, but rather a bug affecting being able to play the game. A workaround is using 127.0.0.1 as the IP address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Barry
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cosmetic issue in JLH v1.24: the version shows as 1.23 in the window bar at top. Is there any other way to check the actual version number of the code, to make sure we aren't somehow using an old version of code?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for noting. I've already changed that for 1.25. Sometimes I forget to change the value. Unfortunately, there is no other way to check the correct version. If I forget to change the number in the code, nobody can't figure out the correct one.

Also note, I only change the version number in the code (again: if I don't forget to do so) when the new update is incompatible with an older one. Usually, an old version number in-game indicates that any changes made are so subtle that they won't cause problems when playing against another player with that version who might not have the update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Barry
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Description: v1.24. Can't start a new game (on some PCs), unless IP address is set to 127.0.0.1 on the initial login screen. If the real IP address is configured or the IP address field is left blank, the login window disappears after clicking on "Join Game", but nothing ever happens.
Comments: This also happened in version 1.0. This issue is consistent on my Windows XP PC (JRE 6 update 21), but did not occur on my Vista PC. May be due to something else on the PC like VPN software or something. Not a gameplay bug, but rather a bug affecting being able to play the game. I happen to only play solo (and occasionally the boardgame), so the workaround of using 127.0.0.1 is fine for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
I resumed work on Le Havre. Unfortunately, I lost a lot of time comparing my current source code with my decompiled class files. Something must have gone wrong during my last backup and so my code was extremely retired. Now, hopefully, everything is updated.

Additionally, I've worked on that Harbour Watch bug that allowed you to enter a building after banition even if you couldn't pay the entry. This should no longer be possible.

I'll do some playtesting myself to check if everything's fine, go through my emails if I haven't forgotten anything I wanted to do and then I'll upload the newest version. I'm sorry for the extreme delay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Major bug in 1.25. I just tried to make my first shipping action. After doing so, it set my entire inventory to zero and then subtracted the goods I shipped. This means I had negative goods and negative energy. I have a save game state I can send you if needed.

Update, started a second game and same issue came up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, nothing like this has ever happened, when I was working on 1.25. Thanks for mentioning. Yes, please send me the savegame and log.

Edit 1: I could easily re-produce the issue and have a clue, what went wrong. I'll fix this immediately and upload the updated file!

Edit 2: Fixed & re-uploaded. The issue was exactly what I've suspected. It was one of the last tiny changes I must've made that I didn't check any more. Sorry for that. I've re-uploaded the entire ZIP archive. People who downloaded the first one two days ago (named "Classes_2010-12-13.zip") do not need to replace all the files - just "ShippingLine.class" in "model/buildings/standard".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two issues with the 1.25 version.

1) When you go to the shipping lane, the energy cost to goods "table" is cropped along the second line. So if you have three or more ships, you can't see how many goods you get out of your third, fourth, fifth ships. I can screen shot this for you if need be, but if you just get three ships and go to the shipping line, you should be able to recreate.

2) The "Trafficking Spot" card came up in my game today. When I try to use it, it will only let me exchange/redeem three unique goods. This limitation is not stated on the card. As the reads, you should be able to, for example, trade in three grain for two cows and a coal. (In contrast, the marketplace explicitly says "different standard goods." Since the Trafficking card does not include the word "different.")

Davy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. I'll have a look at these. The thing about the Shipping Line surprises me a little. Nothing should have changed regarding the displayed text. :/

EDIT: Both issues have been addressed and the latest patch file is already available on the file page.

JLeHavre 1.26

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jiing Lin
Taiwan
New Taipei City
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Running into a happy bug
Briefing as follows :

- v1.25 with 1229 patch
- Windows XP (Traditional Chinese version)
- solo
- at the end of round 2
- feeding window pops up and I have only 4 foods (4 fish) and no Francs
- fill in 4 in fish
- want to sell Fishery to avoid loan but seems nothing happened because can't see any number changed. Fishery also stays in my personal place, not in 'The Town'.
- try some more times but same result.
- alternatively try to sell Bakehouse but same result.
- give up selling but fill in 6 Francs in feeding window then 'OK'
- How AMAZING!!! I am at the start of round 3 with no loan and 32 Francs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
OMG, lol, I'll have a look at that one, of course. Next time, however, a log or the in-game bug dump would be nice.

Someone else has sent me another bug report regarding Fisherman's Hut in 3p games. It seems not to provide the fish to its owner on a regular basis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Jiing wrote:
Running into a happy bug
Briefing as follows :

- v1.25 with 1229 patch
- Windows XP (Traditional Chinese version)
- solo
- at the end of round 2
- feeding window pops up and I have only 4 foods (4 fish) and no Francs
- fill in 4 in fish
- want to sell Fishery to avoid loan but seems nothing happened because can't see any number changed. Fishery also stays in my personal place, not in 'The Town'.
- try some more times but same result.
- alternatively try to sell Bakehouse but same result.
- give up selling but fill in 6 Francs in feeding window then 'OK'
- How AMAZING!!! I am at the start of round 3 with no loan and 32 Francs.

I fail to reproce the issue. Please try to reproduce it yourself, then provide me with the game dump (right-click logo in-game) and a save-game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Zamborsky
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Ah, Denny, I've hardly seen you this episode."
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone help me? I updated to the new version of Le Havre with the patch on my Mac (OS X 10.6.5) and it doesn't work at all. It doesn't give me an error message per se, just that "The Java JAR file "JLeHavre.jar" could not be launched." and to check the Console for possible error messages.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jiing Lin
Taiwan
New Taipei City
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ponton wrote:
I fail to reproce the issue. Please try to reproduce it yourself, then provide me with the game dump (right-click logo in-game) and a save-game.

I reproduce it! Finally after some more tries.
All the files are captured as your request.
Would you please give me your email address through Geek Mail?
I couldn't find the way to send you files through Geek Mail.

Some supplements to Happy Bug:
- It seems Francs must be 0 when feeding because it doesn't always happen in my computer.
- I did enter a number to Francs and press 'Apply' button in the feeding window before and after I sold the buildings, even I had 0 Francs showed on the screen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jiing Lin
Taiwan
New Taipei City
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zambo wrote:
Can anyone help me? I updated to the new version of Le Havre with the patch on my Mac (OS X 10.6.5) and it doesn't work at all. It doesn't give me an error message per se, just that "The Java JAR file "JLeHavre.jar" could not be launched." and to check the Console for possible error messages.

Any help would be appreciated.

I would think you should install Java Runtime Environment first.
Please check the link http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/indexes/downloads/index.ht...

Search down to 'Java Runtime Environment (JRE)' and click the link. Then download and install the file on your computer. Make sure you get the correct file exactly for your Operating System (Mac OS X in your case).

Hope it helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
@Steve:

Do what the error message says: Start the game from the console. Open a terminal window in the Le Havre folder, then type 'java -jar JLeHavre.jar' and see, what message appears. Maybe some files weren't copied correctly, maybe your Mac has deleted files while overwriting? Check the file structure - are all files there? You should have these files in your game (doesn't matter if you have more than these):

/config/gui.txt
/config/lang.txt
/config/login.txt
/fonts/BERNHC.TTF
/fonts/Oz-Handicraft-Win95BT.ttf
/images/en/board.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/001.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/001s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/002.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/002s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/003.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/003s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/004.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/004s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/005.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/005s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/006.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/006s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/007.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/007s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/008.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/008s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/009.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/009s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/010.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/010s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/011.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/011s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/012.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/012s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/013.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/013s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/014.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/014s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/015.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/015s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/016.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/016s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/017.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/017s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/018.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/018s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/019.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/019s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/020.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/020s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/021.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/021s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/022.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/022s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/023.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/023s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/024.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/024s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/025.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/025s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/026.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/026s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/027.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/027s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/028.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/028s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/029.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/029s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/030.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/030s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/031.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/031s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/032.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/032s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/033.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/033s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/034.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/034s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/035.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/035s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/036.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/036s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/037.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/037s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/038.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/038s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/039.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/039s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/040.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/040s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/041.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/041s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/042.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/042s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/043.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/043s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/044.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/044s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/045.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/045s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/046.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/046s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/B1.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/B1s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/B2.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/B2s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/B3.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/B3s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/E2010.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/E2010s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH01.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH01s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH02.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH02s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH03.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH03s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH04.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH04s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH05.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH05s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH06.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH06s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH07.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH07s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH08.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH08s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH09.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH09s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH10.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH10s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH11.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH11s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH12.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH12s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH13.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH13s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH14.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH14s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH15.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH15s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH16.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH16s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH17.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH17s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH18.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH18s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH19.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH19s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH20.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH20s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH21.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH21s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH22.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH22s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH23.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH23s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH24.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH24s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH25.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH25s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH26.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH26s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH27.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH27s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH28.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH28s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH29.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH29s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH30.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH30s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH31.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH31s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH32.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/GH32s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_00.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_00s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_01.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_01s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_02.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_02s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_03.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_03s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_04.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_04s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_05.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_05s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_06.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_06s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_07.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_07s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_08.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_08s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_09.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_09s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_10.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_10s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_11.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_11s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_12.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_12s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_13.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_13s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_14.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_14s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_15.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_15s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_16.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_16s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_17.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_17s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_18.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_18s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_19.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_19s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_20.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_20s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_21.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_21s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_22.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_22s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_23.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_23s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_24.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_24s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_25.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_25s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_26.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_26s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_27.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_27s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_28.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_28s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_29.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_29s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_30.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_30s.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_31.png
/images/en/cards/buildings/_31s.png
/images/en/cards/butteries/butteryBlue.png
/images/en/cards/butteries/butteryGreen.png
/images/en/cards/butteries/butteryPurple.png
/images/en/cards/butteries/butteryRed.png
/images/en/cards/butteries/butteryWhite.png
/images/en/cards/loan.png
/images/en/cards/overview/long1.png
/images/en/cards/overview/long1s.png
/images/en/cards/overview/long2.png
/images/en/cards/overview/long2s.png
/images/en/cards/overview/long3.png
/images/en/cards/overview/long3s.png
/images/en/cards/overview/long4.png
/images/en/cards/overview/long4s.png
/images/en/cards/overview/long5.png
/images/en/cards/overview/long5s.png
/images/en/cards/overview/short1.png
/images/en/cards/overview/short1s.png
/images/en/cards/overview/short2.png
/images/en/cards/overview/short2s.png
/images/en/cards/overview/short3.png
/images/en/cards/overview/short3s.png
/images/en/cards/overview/short4.png
/images/en/cards/overview/short4s.png
/images/en/cards/overview/short5.png
/images/en/cards/overview/short5s.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R01.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R01s.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R02.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R02s.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R03.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R03s.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R04.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R04s.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R05.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R05s.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R06.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R06s.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R07.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R07s.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R08.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R08s.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R09.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R09s.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R10.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R10s.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R11.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R11s.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R12.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R12s.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R13.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R13s.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R14.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R14s.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R15.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R15s.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R16.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R16s.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R17.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R17s.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R18.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R18s.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R19.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R19s.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R20.png
/images/en/cards/rounds/R20s.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S01.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S01s.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S02.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S02s.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S03.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S03s.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S04.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S04s.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S05.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S05s.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S06.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S06s.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S07.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S07s.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S08.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S08s.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S09.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S09s.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S10.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S10s.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S11.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S11s.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S12.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S12s.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S13.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S13s.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S14.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S14s.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S15.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S15s.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S16.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S16s.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S17.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S17s.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S18.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S18s.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S19.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S19s.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S20.png
/images/en/cards/ships/S20s.png
/images/en/cards/special.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodBread.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodBreads.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodBrick.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodBricks.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodCattle.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodCattles.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodCharcoal.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodCharcoals.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodClay.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodClays.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodCoal.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodCoals.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodCoke.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodCokes.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodFish.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodFishs.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodFranc.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodFrancs.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodGrain.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodGrains.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodHides.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodHidess.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodIron.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodIrons.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodLeather.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodLeathers.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodMeat.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodMeats.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodSmokedFish.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodSmokedFishs.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodSteel.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodSteels.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodWood.png
/images/en/chits/goods/goodWoods.png
/images/en/chits/supply/supply1.png
/images/en/chits/supply/supply1s.png
/images/en/chits/supply/supply2.png
/images/en/chits/supply/supply2s.png
/images/en/chits/supply/supply3.png
/images/en/chits/supply/supply3s.png
/images/en/chits/supply/supply4.png
/images/en/chits/supply/supply4s.png
/images/en/chits/supply/supply5.png
/images/en/chits/supply/supply5s.png
/images/en/chits/supply/supply6.png
/images/en/chits/supply/supply6s.png
/images/en/chits/supply/supply7.png
/images/en/chits/supply/supply7s.png
/images/neutral/bits/shipBlue.png
/images/neutral/bits/shipGreen.png
/images/neutral/bits/shipPurple.png
/images/neutral/bits/shipRed.png
/images/neutral/bits/shipWhite.png
/images/neutral/bits/workerBlue.png
/images/neutral/bits/workerGreen.png
/images/neutral/bits/workerPurple.png
/images/neutral/bits/workerRed.png
/images/neutral/bits/workerWhite.png
/images/neutral/symbols/build.png
/images/neutral/symbols/buildwarn.png
/images/neutral/symbols/craft.png
/images/neutral/symbols/fishing.png
/images/neutral/symbols/food.png
/images/neutral/symbols/foodwarn.png
/images/neutral/symbols/hammer.png
/images/neutral/symbols/logo1.png
/images/neutral/symbols/logo2.png
/images/neutral/symbols/process.png
/images/neutral/symbols/supply0.png
/jars/commons-logging.jar
/jars/jgroups-all.jar
/jars/log4j.jar
/JLeHavre.jar
/lang/de.txt
/lang/en.txt
/main/Dictionary.class
/main/LeHavre$1.class
/main/LeHavre$2.class
/main/LeHavre.class
/main/Logger.class
/main/Order.class
/main/Settings.class
/model/Buildable.class
/model/buildings/Building$1.class
/model/buildings/Building$2.class
/model/buildings/Building.class
/model/buildings/Buildings$Type.class
/model/buildings/Buildings.class
/model/buildings/BuildingsBuilder.class
/model/buildings/EntryFee.class
/model/buildings/EntryFeeSet$1.class
/model/buildings/EntryFeeSet.class
/model/buildings/ShipsBuilder.class
/model/buildings/special/BaguetteShop.class
/model/buildings/special/Bakery.class
/model/buildings/special/BiofuelFacility.class
/model/buildings/special/BlastFurnace.class
/model/buildings/special/BrickManufacturer.class
/model/buildings/special/BrickTrader.class
/model/buildings/special/BusinessPark.class
/model/buildings/special/CanneryRow.class
/model/buildings/special/CattleDrive.class
/model/buildings/special/CattleMarket.class
/model/buildings/special/ClayCompany.class
/model/buildings/special/ClothingIndustry.class
/model/buildings/special/CoalTrader.class
/model/buildings/special/Cobblers.class
/model/buildings/special/ConstructionSite$1$1.class
/model/buildings/special/ConstructionSite$1.class
/model/buildings/special/ConstructionSite$2.class
/model/buildings/special/ConstructionSite$3.class
/model/buildings/special/ConstructionSite.class
/model/buildings/special/DepartmentOfAgriculture.class
/model/buildings/special/DepartmentOfEconomics.class
/model/buildings/special/Diner.class
/model/buildings/special/DiveBar.class
/model/buildings/special/Dunny.class
/model/buildings/special/Emporium$1.class
/model/buildings/special/Emporium.class
/model/buildings/special/Farm.class
/model/buildings/special/Feedlot.class
/model/buildings/special/FishermansHut.class
/model/buildings/special/FishMarket.class
/model/buildings/special/FishpondAndWood.class
/model/buildings/special/FishRestaurant.class
/model/buildings/special/FleaMarket.class
/model/buildings/special/FootballStadium.class
/model/buildings/special/ForestHut.class
/model/buildings/special/FurFactory.class
/model/buildings/special/FurIndustry.class
/model/buildings/special/FurnitureFactory.class
/model/buildings/special/Furriery.class
/model/buildings/special/Guildhouse.class
/model/buildings/special/HarbourWatch$1.class
/model/buildings/special/HarbourWatch.class
/model/buildings/special/HaulageFirm.class
/model/buildings/special/HidesTrader.class
/model/buildings/special/Hotel.class
/model/buildings/special/HuntingLodge.class
/model/buildings/special/Inn.class
/model/buildings/special/IronMineAndCoalSeam.class
/model/buildings/special/Junkyard.class
/model/buildings/special/Kiln.class
/model/buildings/special/LabourExchange.class
/model/buildings/special/LeatherIndustry.class
/model/buildings/special/LoggingCamp.class
/model/buildings/special/LumberMill.class
/model/buildings/special/LuxuryYacht.class
/model/buildings/special/MainStation.class
/model/buildings/special/MajorCorporation.class
/model/buildings/special/MasonsGuild.class
/model/buildings/special/MSDagmar.class
/model/buildings/special/Patisserie.class
/model/buildings/special/Pawnbrokers$1.class
/model/buildings/special/Pawnbrokers.class
/model/buildings/special/PicketLine.class
/model/buildings/special/PiratesLair.class
/model/buildings/special/PlantNursery.class
/model/buildings/special/Ranch.class
/model/buildings/special/RattletrapCar.class
/model/buildings/special/SchnapsDistillery.class
/model/buildings/special/Smelter.class
/model/buildings/special/SmeltingFurnace.class
/model/buildings/special/SoupKitchen.class
/model/buildings/special/SouvenirShop.class
/model/buildings/special/Steakhouse.class
/model/buildings/special/Steelworks.class
/model/buildings/special/Stockmarket.class
/model/buildings/special/Tavern.class
/model/buildings/special/TobaccoFactory.class
/model/buildings/special/TownSquare.class
/model/buildings/special/ToyFair.class
/model/buildings/special/TradingFirm.class
/model/buildings/special/TraffickingSpot.class
/model/buildings/special/Wainwrights.class
/model/buildings/special/WholesaleBakery.class
/model/buildings/special/WindFarm.class
/model/buildings/special/WoodenCrane.class
/model/buildings/special/WorkersCottages.class
/model/buildings/special/Wreckers.class
/model/buildings/special/Zoo.class
/model/buildings/standard/Abattoir.class
/model/buildings/standard/ArtsCentre.class
/model/buildings/standard/Bakehouse.class
/model/buildings/standard/Bank.class
/model/buildings/standard/BlackMarket.class
/model/buildings/standard/Brickworks.class
/model/buildings/standard/BridgeOverTheSeine.class
/model/buildings/standard/BusinessOffice.class
/model/buildings/standard/CharcoalKiln.class
/model/buildings/standard/Church.class
/model/buildings/standard/ClayMound.class
/model/buildings/standard/Cokery.class
/model/buildings/standard/Colliery.class
/model/buildings/standard/Dock.class
/model/buildings/standard/Fishery.class
/model/buildings/standard/GroceryMarket.class
/model/buildings/standard/HardwareStore.class
/model/buildings/standard/Ironworks.class
/model/buildings/standard/Joinery.class
/model/buildings/standard/LocalCourt.class
/model/buildings/standard/Marketplace$1$1.class
/model/buildings/standard/Marketplace$1.class
/model/buildings/standard/Marketplace$2.class
/model/buildings/standard/Marketplace$3.class
/model/buildings/standard/Marketplace.class
/model/buildings/standard/Sawmill.class
/model/buildings/standard/ShippingLine.class
/model/buildings/standard/Smokehouse.class
/model/buildings/standard/SteelMill.class
/model/buildings/standard/Storehouse.class
/model/buildings/standard/Tannery.class
/model/buildings/standard/TownHall.class
/model/buildings/standard/Wharf1.class
/model/buildings/standard/Wharf2.class
/model/buildings/start/BuildingFirm1.class
/model/buildings/start/BuildingFirm2.class
/model/buildings/start/ConstructionFirm.class
/model/GameState$1.class
/model/GameState.class
/model/GameType.class
/model/Good$Quantity.class
/model/Good.class
/model/goods/Bread.class
/model/goods/Brick.class
/model/goods/Cattle.class
/model/goods/Charcoal.class
/model/goods/Clay.class
/model/goods/Coal.class
/model/goods/Coke.class
/model/goods/Energy.class
/model/goods/Fish.class
/model/goods/Food.class
/model/goods/Franc.class
/model/goods/Good.class
/model/goods/Grain.class
/model/goods/Hides.class
/model/goods/Iron.class
/model/goods/Leather.class
/model/goods/Meat.class
/model/goods/SmokedFish.class
/model/goods/Steel.class
/model/goods/Wood.class
/model/OverviewCard.class
/model/Player.class
/model/PlayerColor.class
/model/Round.class
/model/Setup$1.class
/model/Setup.class
/model/Ship$Type.class
/model/Ship.class
/model/Supply.class
/model/Town.class
/util/GoodsList.class
/util/GoodsPair.class
/util/LimitStrategy.class
/util/Pair.class
/util/Quantity.class
/util/SavFileFilter.class
/util/SetFileFilter.class
/util/SumStrategy.class
/util/Util$1.class
/util/Util.class
/view/BonusWindow$1.class
/view/BonusWindow$2.class
/view/BonusWindow$3.class
/view/BonusWindow.class
/view/ChatWindow$1.class
/view/ChatWindow$2.class
/view/ChatWindow.class
/view/ControlledWindow.class
/view/DialogWindow$1.class
/view/DialogWindow$2.class
/view/DialogWindow$3.class
/view/DialogWindow.class
/view/FoodWindow$1.class
/view/FoodWindow$2.class
/view/FoodWindow$3.class
/view/FoodWindow$4.class
/view/FoodWindow.class
/view/GameWindow$1.class
/view/GameWindow.class
/view/GoodsDialog$1$1.class
/view/GoodsDialog$1$2.class
/view/GoodsDialog$1.class
/view/GoodsDialog$10.class
/view/GoodsDialog$11.class
/view/GoodsDialog$12.class
/view/GoodsDialog$2$1.class
/view/GoodsDialog$2.class
/view/GoodsDialog$3.class
/view/GoodsDialog$4.class
/view/GoodsDialog$5$1.class
/view/GoodsDialog$5.class
/view/GoodsDialog$6.class
/view/GoodsDialog$7.class
/view/GoodsDialog$8.class
/view/GoodsDialog$9.class
/view/GoodsDialog.class
/view/GUIHelper.class
/view/ImageLabel$1.class
/view/ImageLabel.class
/view/InstructionsWindow.class
/view/labels/BuildingLabel$1.class
/view/labels/BuildingLabel$2.class
/view/labels/BuildingLabel$3.class
/view/labels/BuildingLabel$4.class
/view/labels/BuildingLabel$5.class
/view/labels/BuildingLabel.class
/view/labels/CounterLabel.class
/view/labels/GoodLabel.class
/view/labels/LoanLabel.class
/view/labels/OfferLabel$1.class
/view/labels/OfferLabel.class
/view/labels/OverviewCardLabel.class
/view/labels/RoundLabel.class
/view/labels/ShipLabel$1.class
/view/labels/ShipLabel$2.class
/view/labels/ShipLabel.class
/view/labels/SupplyLabel.class
/view/labels/WorkerLabel.class
/view/LobbyWindow$1.class
/view/LobbyWindow$10.class
/view/LobbyWindow$2$1.class
/view/LobbyWindow$2.class
/view/LobbyWindow$3.class
/view/LobbyWindow$4.class
/view/LobbyWindow$5.class
/view/LobbyWindow$6.class
/view/LobbyWindow$7.class
/view/LobbyWindow$8.class
/view/LobbyWindow$9.class
/view/LobbyWindow.class
/view/LoginWindow$1.class
/view/LoginWindow$2.class
/view/LoginWindow$3.class
/view/LoginWindow$4.class
/view/LoginWindow$5.class
/view/LoginWindow.class
/view/MainWindow$1$1.class
/view/MainWindow$1$2.class
/view/MainWindow$1$3.class
/view/MainWindow$1$4.class
/view/MainWindow$1.class
/view/MainWindow$10.class
/view/MainWindow$11.class
/view/MainWindow$12.class
/view/MainWindow$13.class
/view/MainWindow$14.class
/view/MainWindow$15.class
/view/MainWindow$16.class
/view/MainWindow$17.class
/view/MainWindow$18.class
/view/MainWindow$19.class
/view/MainWindow$2$1.class
/view/MainWindow$2$2.class
/view/MainWindow$2$3.class
/view/MainWindow$2.class
/view/MainWindow$20.class
/view/MainWindow$21.class
/view/MainWindow$22.class
/view/MainWindow$23.class
/view/MainWindow$3.class
/view/MainWindow$4.class
/view/MainWindow$5.class
/view/MainWindow$6.class
/view/MainWindow$7$1.class
/view/MainWindow$7.class
/view/MainWindow$8.class
/view/MainWindow$9.class
/view/MainWindow.class
/view/menus/BuildingMenu$1.class
/view/menus/BuildingMenu$2.class
/view/menus/BuildingMenu$3.class
/view/menus/BuildingMenu$4.class
/view/menus/BuildingMenu$5.class
/view/menus/BuildingMenu$6.class
/view/menus/BuildingMenu$7.class
/view/menus/BuildingMenu.class
/view/menus/GoodMenu$1.class
/view/menus/GoodMenu.class
/view/menus/LoanMenu$1.class
/view/menus/LoanMenu$2.class
/view/menus/LoanMenu.class
/view/menus/OfferMenu$1.class
/view/menus/OfferMenu$2.class
/view/menus/OfferMenu.class
/view/menus/OverviewCardMenu$1.class
/view/menus/OverviewCardMenu.class
/view/menus/RoundMenu$1.class
/view/menus/RoundMenu.class
/view/menus/ShipMenu$1.class
/view/menus/ShipMenu$2.class
/view/menus/ShipMenu$3.class
/view/menus/ShipMenu$4.class
/view/menus/ShipMenu.class
/view/menus/SupplyMenu$1.class
/view/menus/SupplyMenu.class
/view/MoneyWindow$1.class
/view/MoneyWindow.class
/view/PlainWindow$1.class
/view/PlainWindow.class
/view/ScoringWindow$1.class
/view/ScoringWindow$2.class
/view/ScoringWindow$3.class
/view/ScoringWindow$4.class
/view/ScoringWindow.class
/view/SettingsWindow$1.class
/view/SettingsWindow$10.class
/view/SettingsWindow$11.class
/view/SettingsWindow$12.class
/view/SettingsWindow$13.class
/view/SettingsWindow$14.class
/view/SettingsWindow$15.class
/view/SettingsWindow$16.class
/view/SettingsWindow$17.class
/view/SettingsWindow$18.class
/view/SettingsWindow$19.class
/view/SettingsWindow$2.class
/view/SettingsWindow$20.class
/view/SettingsWindow$3.class
/view/SettingsWindow$4.class
/view/SettingsWindow$5.class
/view/SettingsWindow$6.class
/view/SettingsWindow$7.class
/view/SettingsWindow$8.class
/view/SettingsWindow$9.class
/view/SettingsWindow.class
/view/SpringUtilities.class

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Jiing wrote:
Would you please give me your email address through Geek Mail?
I couldn't find the way to send you files through Geek Mail.

You can find it in-game (check 'About JLeHavre).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jiing Lin
Taiwan
New Taipei City
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ponton,

Email with attached files just sent to you.
Thanks for your efforts on providing such a great program of this great game. I enjoy it very much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. I could reproduce the bug. It's indeed tied to having no money. I'll try to fix it.

EDIT: Fixed & uploaded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Zamborsky
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So this is the series of error messages it gives me in the Console:

12/30/10 11:53:50 AM [0x0-0xcf0cf].com.apple.JarLauncher[7854] Didn't find key:
12/30/10 11:53:50 AM [0x0-0xcf0cf].com.apple.JarLauncher[7854] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
12/30/10 11:53:50 AM [0x0-0xcf0cf].com.apple.JarLauncher[7854] at view.LoginWindow.(LoginWindow.java:67)
12/30/10 11:53:50 AM [0x0-0xcf0cf].com.apple.JarLauncher[7854] at view.LoginWindow.(LoginWindow.java:258)
12/30/10 11:53:50 AM [0x0-0xcf0cf].com.apple.JarLauncher[7854] at main.LeHavre.(LeHavre.java:124)
12/30/10 11:53:50 AM [0x0-0xcf0cf].com.apple.JarLauncher[7854] at main.LeHavre.main(LeHavre.java:38)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Please check if you've got these files:

lang/de.txt
lang/en.txt

At least one of them seems to be missing as the game cannot access the contents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Zamborsky
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ponton wrote:
Please check if you've got these files:

lang/de.txt
lang/en.txt

At least one of them seems to be missing as the game cannot access the contents.

Both are in that folder. I'll re-copy them there and try again.

Edit: I copied them there again and tried running it with the same error message.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, my first assumption was nonsense. The game didn't fail due to missing files or it would say that in the error message. It rather fails to find an entry for language string in the language files itself. Maybe check 'de.txt' and 'en.txt': Do they both contain these lines:

(de.txt)
de Deutsch
en Englisch

(en.txt)
de German
en English

I already suspect your answer will be 'yes' anyway, so I've slightly changed the code for some files. I'd like to send them to you via email, so we can do the debugging together and get your game going. Send me a geekmail with your email address, please, and I'll send you the files.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bobby
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From here
Quote:

Here's where I am in my current game (playing solo, latest jLeHavre build).

Here's the data from the chat window.

[20:51] pbobby enters a building: Building Firm #1
[20:51] pbobby builds for 2 Wood and 1 Clay: Smokehouse (6)
[20:51] New supply chit revealed: Fish, Grain
[20:51] New goods supplied: Fish, Grain
[20:51] pbobby enters a building: Smokehouse
[20:51] pbobby loses 1 Coal and 6 Fishes.
[20:51] pbobby receives 6 Smoked Fishes and 3 Francs.
[20:52] New supply chit revealed: Wood, Cattle
[20:52] New goods supplied: Wood, Cattle

I entered the Building Firm, built a Smokehouse and entered the Smokehouse. Click End Turn.

Now I want to enter the Building Firm again so that I can build an abattoir. (No entry cost for the Building Firm).

When I right click->Enter, it says "You can't use the building action!". All I can do at this point is take goods from the offer spaces.

I'll be sending my log file and the dump data via email.

I can reproduce this with the Smokehouse. Even when I purchase a Building Firm from the Town, I can't enter it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
I've read your mail. You can't enter the Building Firm, because you lack the resources to build anything! That's no bug, these are the game rules. You can't enter a building if you can't perform the action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.