Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Goss
United States
Lindsborg
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love this game and would like to see a newer edition released with all new graphics and updated charts, tables, data cards, etc.

Does anyone know of anyplace on the i'net that has updated cards, errata, optional rules, etc? Many thanks and best wishes!
Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Clemente
California
flag msg tools
Here the truceless armies yet / Trample, rolled in blood and sweat; / They kill and kill and never die; / And I think that each is I. // None will part us, none undo / The knot that makes one flesh of two, /
badge
Sick with hatred, sick with pain, / Strangling -- When shall we be slain? // When shall I be dead and rid / Of the wrong my father did? / How long, how long, till spade and hearse / Puts to sleep my mother's curse?
mbmbmbmbmb
Love this game! Yes, it was ahead of its time to show differences in equipment and doctrine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kennedy
msg tools
I know that this is a little late . But going through my storage I found my original copy of Tank Charts and Quite a few unofficial Charts made by a late friend of mine. It took alot of time and effort to make these charts of modern vehicles after WWII till the late 80s. I love this game too and wish there were some other resources for it. Robert

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kennedy
msg tools
I finally made a Group over on Facebook for Tank Charts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.