United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bryan Eshleman (right) wins the 2010 World Boardgaming Championship Chicago Express Tournament! Congratulations, Bryan!!

Look for a full report after I recover from the Con, folks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. Deniz Bucak
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
As Above, So Below
badge
My books are forgeries. Nobody wrote them. - Philip K. Dick
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats! cry

Thanks to John Bohrer and Pete Staab for running the tournament for us and also to John for the Spielbox Magazines that everyone in the first heat got as a bonus for playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bohrer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dbucak wrote:
Congrats! cry

Thanks to John Bohrer and Pete Staab for running the tournament for us and also to John for the Spielbox Magazines that everyone in the first heat got as a bonus for playing.

Thanks, Deniz, and I would like to thank Barbara Nostheide at Spielbox for supplying all those English language Spielbox magazines. Also, thanks to Dave Metheny for his crucial work with Pete Staab as Assistant GM. And thanks to Rajive Gupta of Queen Games for providing all those super game bags for the semi-finalists, along with the Fresco & Samarkand games for the Champion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.