Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Antonio Ferrari
Italy
Bagnolo Cremasco
Cremona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, in the site of Michael Schacht I've found a table describing how to combine Zooloretto with its expansions, but not all. I've found only "combination rules" for Gorilla and Polar Bear but not King K., Grizzly, Iberian Lynx, Reindeer and Christmas Tree.

Also there are no rules for combining Zooloretto Exotic and the other expansions.

Can someone help me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Maxwell
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
af7hqs wrote:
Hi, in the site of Michael Schacht I've found a table describing how to combine Zooloretto with its expansions, but not all. I've found only "combination rules" for Gorilla and Polar Bear but not King K., Grizzly, Iberian Lynx, Reindeer and Christmas Tree.

If you look on the cards that come with these bonus tiles it explains how to do it. Essentially you can play with as many of these as you want. The first player to fill his 6-tile enclosure gets his pick of the available tiles. The second person to fill their enclosure gets their pick of whats left, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Ferrari
Italy
Bagnolo Cremasco
Cremona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JasonRMax wrote:
If you look on the cards that come with these bonus tiles it explains how to do it. Essentially you can play with as many of these as you want ......

Thanks for your explanation, but that wasn't what I meant. Maybe my question isn't clear enough...

I meant compatibility of ALL expansions and not only mini expansions. For example in Schacht site seems that Mission Cards cannot be plaied with Polar Bear (but only with Gorilla). Is it true?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens www.spielefreun.de
Germany
Heinersreuth
flag msg tools
designer
Nobody reads this, anyway!
badge
Doea anybody read this, anyway?
mbmbmbmbmb
If you understand german, you may want to look http://www.spielefreun.de/zooloretto/.

If german is not for you, use google translate
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Ferrari
Italy
Bagnolo Cremasco
Cremona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've tried google translate... but it was a mess!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens www.spielefreun.de
Germany
Heinersreuth
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a pity - maybe some other translation program will do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Ferrari
Italy
Bagnolo Cremasco
Cremona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've tried with Babylon, but Google is still better...

Anyway, if I've understood correctly, all expansions can be played all together and they all are compatible, even if it's better not to combine Aquaretto and Zooloretto.

At this point I wonder why Michael Schacht has proposed those combinations.

Do some combinations make the game unbalanced or simply make the game too longer or too hard?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens www.spielefreun.de
Germany
Heinersreuth
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
At this point I wonder why Michael Schacht has proposed those combinations.

So do I... shake

Quote:
Do some combinations make the game unbalanced or simply make the game too longer or too hard?

It is only unbalanced with Aquaretto because you can get an awful lot of money and won't spend it as every coin can be 2 vp in Aquaretto.

Of course it gets (a bit) longer, but certainly not too hard. You shouldn't play with all expansions at once if you don't know them, but just because there are to many rules to fiddle with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Wagner Hansen
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
designer
Any time, any place!
badge
Fingers off, that's my car!
mbmbmbmbmb
af7hqs wrote:

Combining Aquaretto and The Savings Book is not a good idea. Whoever first invests a coin on the savingsbook, and keeps it up will win if they also let 2 coworkers work as cashiers.

Lars
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Ferrari
Italy
Bagnolo Cremasco
Cremona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, now it's clear!

That combination table has made me so crazy!!! angry I'll forget it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.