Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Gunslinger, blind rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jakob Bavnshøj
Denmark
Brøndum
DK-9500 Hobro
flag msg tools
designer
NOW
badge
Visit us at www.osterskov.dk
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

I just got hold of Gunslinger (thanks to NoCStorm goldencamel ), and now its time to do some serious playing. But, in our gaming group we would like to try it out with a gamemaster, and the rules for hidden movement or blind, as it is called some places!

We could of course make some rules of our own, but it would be nice, if there were some rules out there. Can anyone help us?

/Jakob

Btw: Just got a new job, so now I have even MORE money for boardgaming! Muahahahahh... devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Real and Only
United States
Aubrey
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Gunslinger
This and Up Front are the only two OOP games I always look for on Ebay. I really want Gunslinger. I am just going to havd to wait until my Wife gets her career started.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Henderson
Cayman Islands
Grand Cayman
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You can get the CyberBoard gamebox for Gunslinger or the VASSAL module at: http://cryhavocgames.net/Gunslinger.htm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Jakob,

The only thing with a blind game is that someone will have to sit out the game and GM, telling each player what he/she can see/hear. I saw here that someone played a blind game with two copies of the the game with a divider between the boards. I hope to try it this way eventually.

As noted above, my site, The Gunslinger Saloon is a good place for info on the game and current players. I know there is some info on blind games there, I just can't find them right now. Drop by and look around.

I did find some files for GM'ing Gunslinger which I've uploaded here. They should show up in a day or two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.