Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Warhammer 40k Tau Battleforce rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danny Webb
United States
Whitesburg
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up a still-in-shrink copy of the Tau Battleforce box set for Warhammer 40k. Since I can't add it to my trade list, I thought I'd let everyone know here that I'm interested in trading it for board games. I haven't updated my want list in a while, so offer me anything cool that I don't own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim M-L
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
too bad...
I have some 40k stuf I have had listed for trade for a while. I asked a few people who have items I'd like to trade for, no one seems really interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Merchant
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mmmmm....
sounds tasty! I want to get into 40K, and I just wish I had something to trade you for the figs! Darn!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Fitzgerald
United States
Mazomanie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys might consider trying http://www.bartertown.com. Cash out on the items and turn it into games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
You guys might consider trying http://www.bartertown.com. Cash out on the items and turn it into games.

Is Bartertown the best place to try and unload 40K minis? I've got a ton from years ago that I want to get rid of and I was thinking eBay, but if Bartertown is better...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Merchant
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, ....
what do you all have? Can you post here? Maybe that would help you all unbload this stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.