Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Primodial Soup rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
stephen broadbent
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Is Primodial Soup out to buy now??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Collins
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw it was listed as "3rd week in january", that time has come and gone, and Z-man games remains silent on any progress towards release. Only thing I have seen in Bouldergames lists it as coming soon, and thoughthammer still has it as expected january release . Gamefest also has it listed as 3rd week of january in the gone cardboard section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain K
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
It's supposed to be demo'ed during our local game con in late February, if that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I saw it was listed as "3rd week in january", that time has come and gone, and Z-man games remains silent on any progress towards release. Only thing I have seen in Bouldergames lists it as coming soon, and thoughthammer still has it as expected january release . Gamefest also has it listed as 3rd week of january in the gone cardboard section.

****Silent? I've answered the questions raised about the game under the game's heading. And if anyone has any questions they are free to email me.

On to the news: The game started shipping to distributors last week and will arrive this Wednesday. Figure it will reach retailers by Friday. We were delayed because customs wanted to examine the container.

I hope you all like the game.

Zev Shlasinger, President
Z-Man Games, Inc.
www.zmangames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
We were delayed because customs wanted to examine the container.

Maybe they were worried about it being a biohazard with a name like promordial soup...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Collins
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, so I'm an idiot.

No disrespect intended, I should have just asked instead of waiting for news from one of the online sites. Of course, If I hadn't already ordered the game I wouldn't have been paying that much attention.

Thanks for the info though. It's nice to know when new stuff will be arriving at my place.

-Complete tool zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Ok, so I'm an idiot.

No disrespect intended, I should have just asked instead of waiting for news from one of the online sites. Of course, If I hadn't already ordered the game I wouldn't have been paying that much attention.

Thanks for the info though. It's nice to know when new stuff will be arriving at my place.

-Complete tool zombie

****Nah, you're not an idiot. Nor was disrepsect thought of: just wanted to set the record straight that I do try to inform you guys as much as possible and I respond to all inquiries as I get them.

But I'm glad you ordered the game and I hope it meets your approval. As I mentioned elsewhere this is the most ambitious game I've done to date so I'm a little nervous.

Can't wait to start seeing it in stores.

Zev Shlasinger, President
Z-Man Games, Inc.
www.zmangames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Collins
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Because it is fair, and to set the record straight, please understand whoever is reading this that my lack of information was soley because of MY failure to ask. I could have simply inquired as to the current status of the game instead of waiting for someone to post on a website the information I was looking for.

I don't wish my inaction to cause any harm to Z-man games as they have done everything and more required of a game publisher to keep the public informed. So please do not think ill of Z-man games as a result of reading this journal.

I felt that this should come from me because my post may have given reason for some others to think that Z-man games was not responding to inquiries, when I in fact had never made any.

Moral of the story? don't be a tool.. think about what you are posting before you hit submit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.