• [+] Dice rolls
Ed Browne
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DQ is very playable with 2 players. If you can handle that your character will be eliminated. The combat system will still keep you engaged and you will probably find it fun to watch what happens to the other player.

2-player the game should play in an hour or less (according to how soon you die) with 2 people.

It's with more players that downtime can become an issue until everyone becomes familiar with the combat system. That and how interested players are in watching after being eliminated. Social players will still find it fun to laugh along with everyone else as they desperately try to survive!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Bowker
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played 4 games this past weekend with only 2 players. Outside of the fact that I died EVERY TIME by turn 10 or sooner, it was very playable and I had fun. I don't think having more players will dramatically change the actual encounters I've had, but should offer more entertainment as I see other players suffer similar fates as I have as well as cheering and jeering for their survival. I'm definitely looking forward to having a full 4p game this week which will undoubtedly cause more death, more destruction and even more enjoyment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.