Shaun Graham
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey y'all

Last time I've been to the states I wasn't a game fanatic as I am now. But now I'm pretty sure that I will stop by at Cool Stuff Inc. on boardgaming night - hope to see you there!

Question for everybody:

I want to introduce my dad to boardgames but I think the theme of normal "euro-games" don't tickle his fancy. Since he works on an air-force base and I believe he is not quite unintersted in the topic I hope I could interest him in a light wargame. (Maybe Memoir 44 - any suggestions?) Does anyone know if there's room and maybe even somebody at Cool Stuff Inc. that could teach us a game or two (since I'm not a wargamer)?

Hope you can help - thanks!

Shaun
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hostutler

Florida
msg tools
We would be happy to help you out with any games you are trying to learn. We have quite a few demos here in the store to work with. Just let us know what you would like to play!

-Hoss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
Depending on the age of your father, and his interest... Cowboys Way of the gun is a great low complexity game, that has the feel of miniatures mixed in with a wargame.
Cowboys: The Way of the Gun

Me and my father playing it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.