Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Fling
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody willing to sell me their copy of Hundred Years War?? I can't find it anywhere for under $100. And according to the FFG website it might be a long long time before it will be InStock.

So, take a look at your Hundred Years War box... if it has dust accumulated more than a tenth of an inch thick it's time to give it up to somebody who will give it lots of attention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Darby
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If there are multiple of you I would also be happy to take one off your hands!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Bradley
United Kingdom
Haverhill
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
The best things in life aren't things.
mbmbmbmbmb
I also have given up trying to get hold of this for a sane price

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustav Åkerfelt
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For when this thread turns into a petition, i would also like a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Van Verth
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Until this is reprinted, I think the key is either find someone to trade with or patience. I've gotten decent prices on other expansions on eBay by just waiting long enough for someone who isn't interested in gouging people.

That said, I doubt you'll find a copy for less than $50-60.

You might also try Noble Knight or one of the other used game stores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might consider picking up some packs of 15mm figures, which are pretty close to Battlelore size.

Minifigs, for example, sells 15mm infantry figures in packs of 8. And their hundred years war range includes poleaxe, spear, and crossbow armed infantry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Van Verth
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The online shop I was trying to think of is www.enterprisegames.com. They have very reasonable prices, when items are in stock. About a month and a half ago they had Hundred Years War for $30.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stokes
United States
Chatham
Illinois
flag msg tools
BoardGameGeek
badge
BoardGameGeek
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't worry. As soon as it moves up to "at the printers" on FFGs upcoming game page, there will be plenty of people willing to sell you their copy. Just look at everyone selling their copies of Betrayal at House on the Hill and Battle Cry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I found a copy on Amazon for $40.00 about a month ago. Copies turn up on eBay every now and again, too. They ARE out there, with a little work (and, personally, I think holding your breath for Fantasy Flight on this one is a lost cause -- though it's entirely possible I'm wrong about that).

Edit: alternately, see if you can't find it for trade. Some copies up that way, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fling
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When Fantasy Flight finally does release it... whats will the price tag be? $50?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Van Verth
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Horrific Horde has 42 figures + cards with a list price of $39.95. Hundred Years War has 32 figures + cards, so I would guess around $35. But that's just a guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie B
United States
Unspecified
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
FYI. I have a new copy for sale right now. $79.95 plus $6.95 shipping. It's for sale in the marketplace.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Tjarks
United States
Crowley
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lone star Comics in the Dallas/Fort Worth area has several copies (I'm always seeing one at the Hulen store.) You might try looking them up at mycomicshop.com and see if you can order it from them.

I assure you that the URL is real and not a scam, though I've spoken with them before about getting a name more befitting the store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Darby
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I called the comic store and no such luck. None of their stores have it in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.