Simon "that sci-fi guy"
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On each game page, under 'user info' is a section called 'Status'. (These are summarised on each users profile page under: games tab->collection.)

This includes:
* Own
* Previously Owned
* For Trade
* Want in Trade
* Want to Buy
* Want to Play
* Preordered
* Wishlist

I have a suggestion for two new options:

* On Loan (for games you have lent out)
* To Create/make (for PnP games only)

The first one seems a no-brainer to me. The status section is a great tool for keeping track of a game collection. Games on loan are a part of this.

The second item is because adding a PnP game to a wishlist or want-in-trade list doesn't really work in my opinion. I'd like to be able to track these games separtately. However I dont' think it's a good idea to include this option on all manufactured games as it suggests BGG is encouraging gamers to make rather than buy commercially available games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Monterroso
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
If you are not having fun, then you are missing the point.
mbmbmbmbmb

I agree that "On Loan" is a great idea.

I would like to see
"Owned By Game Group"
"Not Interested"

When looking at a list of games, I want to see whether I Own the game but also whether someone in my game group already owns it.

When looking at a list of games, I want a quick tick indicating that I have investigated a game and I have decided that I am not interested in this game at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.