Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Funky Chicken Pasta rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael @mgouker
United States
Pembroke Pines
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, everyone, here is a chance for you to help shape music history. I invite you to check out my son's band RightAway and beg you to please vote for their song.

Here’s the link. Vote for RightAway – “Funky Chicken Pasta”

www.sun-sentinel.com/battle

It's a Phish influenced quintet. And yes, I know, the trombone is a little out of tune. But at least it's different and doesn't sound like a thousand other bands.

My son plays guitar. And (just to give it BGG context) his favorite game is War of the Ring, but he likes Settlers, Lost Cities, and Samurai.

So, please vote for them and you will be so much happier helping a fellow gamer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
Not bad...
Definitely a style I wouldn't expect from a group of high schoolers. I'm impressed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael @mgouker
United States
Pembroke Pines
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Caveat Clickor
When you get to the voting page, make sure you check the box so that you do not get spammed by the newspaper. If you check the box, they will not spam you - at least that is what they promise.

And thanks for the kind words, berserkeley. I used to live in a place called Berserkeley in California back in 1979 or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
My home town! 'Course, i havent been there in 30+ years... laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.