6 Posts

Cosmic Encounter: Cosmic Incursion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Would Fungus drop the fung? :) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
petar todosic
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What if Fungus, having captured say 5 ships under his own one ship, making a "stack" of 6 ships, decides to detach his one ship from the top?

Does the rest (5) of the opponent ships still count as one stack, thus serving as one ship for game purposes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jefferson Krogh
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't believe that Fungus can voluntarily detach or break up his stacks. Only going to the warp, if I remember correctly, will break up a Fungus stack. In that case, the captured ships return to the owner's control.

In the theoretical circumstance that Fungus could voluntarily detach, I would believe that he would lose control of the captured ships. They would be returned to his owner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah. Once attached, the captured ships are treated as part of the token they're attached to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
petar todosic
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
marhawkman wrote:
yeah. Once attached, the captured ships are treated as part of the token they're attached to.

Ok so I misunderstood again..

If Fungus has one of his ships over 5 oponents (funged them) is that stack worth 1 ship or two ships (one for the Fungus ship and another for the whole opponents stack) ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jefferson Krogh
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It counts as 1 ship with a value of 6. (Like Macron is 1 ship with a value of 4.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
petar todosic
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kobold Curry Chef wrote:
It counts as 1 ship with a value of 6. (Like Macron is 1 ship with a value of 4.)

A-HA! Got it now! Thanx so much Jeff!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.