Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
Heart full of soul, head full of shit
badge
Snob of the People
mbmbmbmbmb
I was monitoring my online credit card statement today, and I see that MMP charged me for $39.50 two days ago. Anyone have any idea what this charge is for? The website gives no clue, but I learned that Operations Special #3 has been released.

Ah, MMP. Great product. Lousy communication.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lucey
United States
Ellington
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you order King Philips War?

I believe that is shipping now. Don't get me started on their "communication".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
As Gygax intended.
badge
“It is a trivial grammar-school text, but yet worthy a wise man’s consideration. Question was asked of Demosthenes, what was the chief part of an orator? he answered, action; what next? action; what next again? action.”
mbmbmb
Josh, did you pre order King Philip's War? They are shipping that now...AFAIK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Snob of the People
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks y'all, and I did preorder KPW. I did not know that it was shipping. What burns me is that after my move (MA-->OK) I've sent two emails about my new address, and it was like throwing a pebble into the Grand Canyon. Total silence and oblivion. Now I gotta worry it's gonna get shipped to a dead address.

I like the fact that neither of you guys are really certain about what's shipping. Sheesh...

Good time for guys with a colonial New England fetish, eh (WAWA, WW, KPW)?

Tom, you'll be happy to know that I'm now hosting a weekly event at my place (er, actually my parents' while our house is remodeled). I miss the heavy stuff at GBG. Gotta keep it light for some newbs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lucey
United States
Ellington
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Call them during business hours. When Lu Ann is in the office, she is very helpful. She is the one you want for help, but she obviously only works during their business hours (9 to 3 I believe). She also checks ONE of the email addresses, again during business hours and she is very helpful. I'd have to check my history to see which one that is, it may be the problems@ address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Snob of the People
mbmbmbmbmb
Ironically, I just got off the phone with a (male) human at their phone number, and I got the vibe that the issue is now resolved. The thing is that I'd like email to replace all actual human contact.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starkweather
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Josh - sorry you had trouble. I wish there was some way to use BGG to get the word out but things are so diffuse and disorganized here, it is impossible to provide any general alerts.

I am not sure if the new website will provide emails to let you know but I do know I can access it and provide updates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
adamant wrote:
Hey Josh - sorry you had trouble. I wish there was some way to use BGG to get the word out but things are so diffuse and disorganized here, it is impossible to provide any general alerts.

I am not sure if the new website will provide emails to let you know but I do know I can access it and provide updates.

You can always post news updates to either the MMP publisher page or the game page that you have news about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bulldozers
United States
Crystal Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
adamant wrote:

CREATE AN MMP FAN GUILD--POST NEWS TO IT--EASY PEASY

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.