Subject: control question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried but couldn't find something explicit. Situation: Miyoshi clan has 6 units in Ibaraki (Oda), besieging one Oda unit. Ikko-Ikki impulse and a bunch (4 units) of angry monks come up and successfully storm the castle.

So - who gains control of Ibaraki? Miyoshi for having more units there? Or Ikko-Ikki for having the most units there that were active in the impulse which actually saw the castle fall?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel K
United States
Minnetrista
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
So - who gains control of Ibaraki? Miyoshi for having more units there? Or Ikko-Ikki for having the most units there that were active in the impulse which actually saw the castle fall?

See the first sentence of the third paragraph in 2.46 on page 3. Ikko-Ikki should gain control, because they were the capturing clan.

The majority of units thing is for when an entire clan falls, as opposed to a single space (specified in the remainder of that same paragraph).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
JoelCFC25 wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

See the first sentence of the third paragraph in 2.46 on page 3. Ikko-Ikki should gain control, because they were the capturing clan.

The majority of units thing is for when an entire clan falls, as opposed to a single space (specified in the remainder of that same paragraph).

Ok that makes sense, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.