Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Dodgin
Scotland
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know what size the cards for this are? Is it worth getting sleeves for it? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Paula G
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards are 3.5 inches by 2.25 inches (slightly shy of 9 mm cm by 5.75 mm cm). It seems to me that the copious amount of shuffling in this game might make it worth sleeving the cards, but I probably won't. I like the feel of the nice linen stock, and if I play it enough to wear out the cards, I'll just buy a new set--the designer and publisher will have earned my repeat business!

Edit: Wrong units for the metric dimensions--thanks for the correction, Russ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
gg607886 wrote:
The cards are 3.5 inches by 2.25 inches (slightly shy of 9 mm by 5.75 mm).

cm, not mm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shanahan
United States
Allston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to help confirm, my crappy ruler has them at

57.5 x 89 mm (-ish).

The Onirim cards fit really loose inside the Mayday 'Euro Game' sleeves (the light-blue Dominion sleeves @ 59x92mm).

They should fit exactly into those 'USA Chimera' sleeves, although that means the card will fill the sleeve exactly. Any deviations in the sleeve width will curl the cards, and they will fill the sleeve all the way to the top when usually there's a little extra room there. Maybe they'll still fit in the original box with those sleeves?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Lindley
United Kingdom
Wolverhampton
flag msg tools
Lych Gate every 2nd Wednesday...
badge
Geek, before it was fashionable...
mbmbmbmbmb
gg607886 wrote:
I like the feel of the nice linen stock

Really? I've just acquired the 2nd edition and it's definitely not linen card stock

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh Keegan
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
FFG Standard American sleeves are ever so slightly tight in width. Height is good though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.