Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JASON WITHERSPOON
United States
Burlington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just moved to Copenhagen from the US. I'm looking for a group to play a variety of styles. Mostly euro style board games, co-ops, war games. I start Danish classes in a few weeks so hopefully gaming will give me a chance to practice. I have a few games with me and like everyone else a big wishlist. Right now I have Dominion, Thurn and Taxis, The Pillars of the Earth, and Carcassone.

I am staying in Frederiksberg right now but will be living in Farum for the next 9 months or so. It will be no problem to travel into Copenhagen. My wife will also play most games so the ladies are welcome as well. If you have a group and are open to an English speaker coming let me know or if you would be interested in starting a group, let me know.

-Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Brichs
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that once a week they play games in Copenhagen, Københavns Brætspils Klub: http://www.strategispil.dk/ - you might give that a shot?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JASON WITHERSPOON
United States
Burlington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Peter. I sent them an intro email so hopefully that will get things started.

-Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Bostrup
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
We (KBK) play every Tuesday from 18.00 at Jagtvej 59B. You're definitely welcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JASON WITHERSPOON
United States
Burlington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome. I hope to be there next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.