Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: PS2 Trade? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Hinkle
United States
Twinsburg
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now, see, I'm kind of curious. I know there are people that are... vocal about using BGG properly. And I'm not sure if this strattles the lines of that or not. So I'll play it safe.

But look, I have this Playstation 2. And a couple of games. And I don't ever play it. And my wife, she resents the fact that I have it at all, as she doesn't see any redeeming quality in sitting in front of the TV playing games. But she DOES like board games, and we have some good ones. And really, when it comes down to it, I like board games more too.

But I know there are BGGers that may be interested in this sort of thing, but can't sit down and shell out that kind of cash. Or there are BGGers that may be interested in this sort of thing, but whose spouses wont let them spend money on one.

But before I take this thing to eBay, sell it, and just spend the money that I get on board games, I figured I'd run it here first.

So what would you trade for a Klondike bar Playstation 2 and a couple of games (Metal Gear Solid 2 and Simpsons Road Rage, and maybe something else)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Carvin
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Join our Berks Boardgamers group (Hamburg, Pa) via Facebook!
badge
Ah, the diabolical Dice … a word of caution; don't throw them when you're alone. The fiends lack loyalty, and their notion of nourishment is quite disturbing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Interested
I'd be interested in the games possibly. What other games do you have?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Hinkle
United States
Twinsburg
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No one is flaming me for posting this (yay) and it's getting some interest, so in the spirit of full disclosure:

Games:
Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS2)
Simpsons Road Rage (PS2)
Final Fantasy Tactics (PS)

Memory Cards: 1 PS2, 1 PS (for FFT)

Two controllers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
Anything goes under the trade section... good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.