Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We weren't sure how to interpret this one today. Can someone tell me which of these is correct?

A. For each civic leader category you come in first, you get an additional 3 pts.

B. For each civic leader category you win WITHOUT NEEDING THE GUARD TIEBREAKER, you get an additional 3 pts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump wrote:
We weren't sure how to interpret this one today. Can someone tell me which of these is correct?

A. For each civic leader category you come in first, you get an additional 3 pts.

B. For each civic leader category you win WITHOUT NEEDING THE GUARD TIEBREAKER, you get an additional 3 pts.

I assume you're talking about the expansion here?

Quote:
Chancellor
At the end of the game, when counting up civic leader cards, each time you have more in that category than any other player, you gain 3 extra influence points.

I'd take that as B, a clear first place gets you +3. More means more, not tied.

Although the icon pictured looks like it has a > and an = sign on it. But I think that might be trying to say =3 pts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.