Subject: Two Players playing with Two Heroes Each ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it would be played that each hero has their own hands of cards. That would follow game play the closest. Also I t would leave open the probability of one of your heroes not having the card they need but the hero having it. I.E. not have a blue card to help attack Sapphire or a green card to fireball some Orcs.

Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
AGREED!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
When players are using more than 1 hero, each hero has their own hand of Hero Cards and they can not be exchanged or traded between the Heroes. The same is true in regard to Quests - each has their own Quests. The game is played as if different players were playing the Heroes.

Thanks for playing - Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Reed
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What about the Darkness cards? Do you draw for each hero or each player? In other words in Early War would I draw one Darkness Spreads card (two in Mid War and 3 in Late War) after both of my heroes have gone. Or does the Night phase happen for each hero? (ie. during my turn I would draw a total of 2 DS cards in Early War)

Based on your answer above the latter is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.