Popular Tags: [View All]
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That was fun in an OCD sort of way.

I'm 2 cards from completing the whole Spycraft run. I wound up with a bunch of extras. Tonight, I separated all the extras into 3 playable lots to sell or give away.

The big lot. Day of the Bullet starters (minus the rares) for Franchise, Banshee Net and Shadow Patriots, plus leaders for Nine Tiger and The Krypt. So 5 playable franchises (all but Bloodvine). Complete common and uncommon set for Day of the Bullet and a bunch of extra cards as well. (x3 of most commons in Day of the Bullet) About 500 cards total.

The medium lot. Shadow Patriots vs The Krypt. Leaders and about 20 agents for each. Complete common set (x3) for Day of the Bullet plus a bunch of other cards as well. About 250 cards total.

The small lot. The Krypt vs The Franchise. Leaders plus about 20 agents for each. (The Franchise's "agents" are just a random combination of the extra agents across all factions.) A smaller number of cards but still enough to see if you like the game. About 125 cards total.

Let me know if anyone's interested. Otherwise, I'll just keep them until someone local takes an interest in the game and I'll give them a take-home set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What would you want for them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Zagreb
Grad Zagreb
msg tools
badge
mb
I'm also interested. What is their condition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
edorajh wrote:
I'm also interested. What is their condition?

They're all in really good condition. I handle the cards like you should handle a CCG card, but I don't have any of them sleeved. So I wouldn't claim any of them are gem mint, but no single Spycraft card really has any value anyway. You can buy a box of boosters or starters for most releases for under $20, after all.

Note that there are virtually no rares in any of these lots. The only rares included are a few leaders that are both necessary to make the game playable and that I had extras of. (Multiple of leaders are of no use during gameplay.)

Basically what I did was take all the extras, and give everything to the large lot. Anything that the large lot couldn't use (more than 3 of an agent or 6 of an action/gear) went to the medium lot. Same thing to trickle down to the small lot. Then some other things were shifted to the smaller lots to make the smaller lots playable.

The advantage the large lot has over buying a starter box is that it's more variety than a starter box since it has some cards from various releases. Plus a starter box has 2 copies of each starter deck so you get a lot of repetition. But the starter box would come with about 16 rares and this lot wouldn't. (You can't play Spycraft CCG with just a booster box.) If you're a collector more than a player (as your name indicates), you might prefer to go with a sealed box for the same price just to get some rares.

Not having rares really won't hurt the gameplay of this game, by the way. You don't have the highest-cost agents in these lots, but they're really hard to get into play anyway, and people who played this game when it was "live" posted some decks and they always used lower-cost agents that are easier to get into play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Meredith
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
MarvelPlotPoints.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Are any of these still available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I don't have any remaining extras. The majority of them went out in a geeklist (http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/47762/i-got-the-whole-thin...) to
Danni Durante
Canada
Etobicoke
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

You could contact her to see if she wants to trade them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.