Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Sekela
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can this be played when you cause a collision, play a "Bump" card, etc. Or can it only be used in reaction to someone else doing this?

Thanks,
Andy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel George
United States
Orcutt
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
A "BUMP" is not considered a collision. You can use the card when you either cause or are the victim of a collision - keep in mind that the cards are discarded instead of being added to your hand unless you have the ROAD HOG driver skill.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Sekela
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent. Thanks for the prompt response Daniel, as well as the clarification about "Bump" not being a collision.

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of checking this out yet, I strongly recommend it! I hope to write a review soon. One of the best games I picked up at GenCon.

Andy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel George
United States
Orcutt
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
No prob Andy.

Thanks for the kind words.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Danila
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand that using the Bump card is an attack not a collision, but the Exploding Bumpers card specifically states it can be used in reaction to a "bump attack". But your response seems to contradict this. Is the card a misprint?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.