Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: House Full of Games Online Store? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
AxonDomini
United States
Smithtown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this online retailer:

http://housefullofgames.com/

Their prices seem pretty good and they have a good selection. Even better, they have some things in stock that I want that other online retailers don't (such as the Settlers Card Game Expansions). However, since I've never heard of them and don't like being burned by bad service, I figured I'd ask here before placing any orders. Any experiences, good or bad, would be welcomed. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
It has been some time
Well Jeff, I do believe that I HAVE been to this 'place' a couple of years ago, IF it is the 'same' one that I am thinking of, and they are really GREAT folks all around. I really liked their 'shop' as they had PLENTY of "gaming Room" and tables for this, while being genuinely 'helpful' without being 'overbearing' about THAT!

I'd RATE 'them' as '2'~2-fingered *SNAPS* on this, and a "bag of chips" for 'Good Measure'!
cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered Goa and Amun-Re from them just 2 weeks ago. The games came in short order and were fine. (Actually, I haven't had a chance to peal the celophane off, so I don't know what the insides look like, but the boxes are in great shape.)

I'd give them a goldencamel rating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.