Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Drive on Washington: The Battle of Monocacy Junction, July 9, 1864» Forums » Rules

Subject: Standard rules needed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I recently found and purchased SPI's Drive on Washington: The Battle of Monocacy Junction, July 9, 1864 from the "Great Battles of the American Civil War" series. However, my copy only had the exclusive rules booklet and not the standard rules booklet. I do not own any of the other series so was hoping that someone might have a scanned copy of the Standard Rules booklet?

Thanks for your help.
Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Laubach
United States
Rockport
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Send me your email address and I will send you a scan of the GBACW standard rules.

-jgl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Gifford
United States
South Sioux City
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I am on the road right now, but I can get these for you next week. Ah - I see Greg is already on it!

In the interim:

What you really need are charts. If you go to www.russgifford.net, and then go to the Free Downloads page, you will see under GBACW the fire and movement charts, a rules card, as well as errata and other items of interest. These are free to download and print out.

While you are there you might find the EXCELLENT optional counters Greg did for Drive on Washington, too!

---Russ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies guys.

Jeff, GM sent with my email.

Russ, I will check out your website too.

Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.