Brad Ames
United States
Woburn
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up a copy of Sixth Fleet and Central America from my local used bookstore the other day. After going through the contents at home I decided that they are really not in my wheelhouse (too long and not in a historical period I'm interested in).

Sixth Fleet is a simulation game of near-future combat for control of the Mediterranean Basin, according to its page on BGG. Everything but the rules are accounted for, including the counter tray.

Central America is a comprehensive, dynamic simulation that encapsulates the multiple elements of modern land and air combat. Conventional and guerrilla warfare are combined in a fluid, interactive game system. Everything is accounted for in this game, including rules and counter tray.

The components for both games are in excellent condition. The boxes have some wear and tear but still get the job done.

I'm primarily interested in trading these away, but would also consider selling them. I'm interested in board games, card games, and wargames (preferably ones that play well solitaire).

Just PM me if you're interested. Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.