Canada
bon accord
Alberta
flag msg tools
Hey!
badge
What're you looking at!
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed that there is what appears to be a section for two-player rules in the German rules for this game, but no such section in the English rules when I checked on the Numbskull Games website.

Does anyone know if there are any differences, or have a translation?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the 2-player GC rules: For a 2-player game, there is no Quest (as there isn't one on the board); and the victory conditions are a little different.

South moves first with 10 moves. After that, North follows with 20 moves to end the 1st Round. In subsequent rounds, each player gets 20 moves. Movement costs and restrictions are, as far as I can see, the same in the 4-player game.

Victory Conditions:
1. Occupy all 5 spaces of the opponent's castle
2. Capture opponent's last Land piece
3. Move a siege engine into any of the opponent's castle spaces.

If 10 consecutive Rounds are played without a capture, the game ends and winner is determined as follows:

1. Player occupying the most opposing castle spaces
2. If #1 is a tie, player who captures the most pieces and vessels" wins

Edit: Also, of course, the 2-player board is smaller/more compact than the 4-player. I'm not sure playing the 4-player map with only 2 would work. You can see the various maps here: at Numbskull's webstore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.