Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerry Ruesch
United States
Murray
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey. Star Wars Miniature newbie here (yeah, yeah...I'm a little behind the times). I would like to buy the alien pieces that battle in the Geonosis arena, but find out that that particular map is a bit hard to find. Can anyone have an idea on how to find a copy other than using ebay? It's part of the Ultimate Missions: Clone Strike right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Club Squirrel
England
Brierley Hill
The Black Country
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Atomic batteries to power! Turbines to speed!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, all I can suggest looking for that is to trawl eBay or the many online sellers. While it's rare you might find a deal now the SWM interest is dying off.

But if you want good maps to play I recommend going over to MiniatureMarket and buying JediCartographers Map Packs. They are very good, we use his maps every week rather than the official ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Whitney
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's hard to find because all of the Ultimate Mission books has been OOP for some time. I've bought new copies of 2 of the books in the past 3 years on ebay from an online store. Both were $15 or less, so I wouldn't rule it out as a possible source. If there's LGS's in your area still running SWM game days -especially those that were members of the DCI tournament scene- I'd check them out. I was able to buy the hard to find Rebel Storm book from a player at such an event.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.