Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ned Leffingwell
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking to buy some six sided dice for cheap. I need 170 dice. I would like them to be in the size range of 12mm to 16mm, but I need them all to be the same size. I will use them for a class project. If anyone knows of a good online place where I can get a good deal please let me know. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Kimmel
United States
Waconia
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.amazon.com/200-Black-Dice-16mm/dp/B002DOB6AY/ref=...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vanja Grujic
Serbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
like this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John W
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don't need them right away, you could start looking at thrift stores - they regularly have copies of Perudo/Liar's Dice/Sharp Shooters/Yahtzee/etc that you can score nice affordable dice from.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Bone
United States
Columbia
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you can get a pack of 10 from Target for 2 bucks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Shaw
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can get a set of 10 (or 12 if they still have them at stock) for a dollar at some dollar stores. That still isn't dirt cheap as that would cost you around $15 to $17 for a set of 170, but it's the cheapest I can find. I've picked them up occasionally. You can get the all white dice, the red/black dice, and then they have packs of multicolored dice (dice are solid colors, they come in sets of 5 different colors of clear, yellow, green, blue, and red).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Duff
Australia
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.8667

A bit smaller than you're asking for, but DX has a few other sets you can choose from. Can't guarantee colour however, in the ones I ordered, I got majority of yellow dice, and about 3 reds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Heinikel
United States
Garland
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This should be a good fit. 200 dice for $19 shipped.
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ned Leffingwell
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A BIG thank you to everyone. Just placed my order. I hope to teach an entire class to play Liar's Dice. If I am successful I'll post an article about it on the geek.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.