Kenny VenOsdel
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please post here any information or links you think should be added to the Blue Moon Strategy Geeklist. Thanks to all who help this resource grow.

Ultimate Blue Moon Strategy Guide and People Group Comparisons
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Robertson
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
Life is Short; Play Games!
badge
The BixCON Series of gaming events: A combination of Great Friends, Great Food, & Great Drink!
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not have any information or strategy tips to add, but I did want to post that I like the format you are using for this.

I think in some ways it goes against the traditional use of Geeklist and a discussion forum, but I also feel that it is a great format. I hope this gets the attention it deserves.

Matt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
p55carroll
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Smooth seas make the voyage more pleasant.
badge
A ship in port is safe, and that's just what ports are for.
mbmbmbmbmb
Bixby wrote:
I do not have any information or strategy tips to add, but I did want to post that I like the format you are using for this.

I think in some ways it goes against the traditional use of Geeklist and a discussion forum, but I also feel that it is a great format. I hope this gets the attention it deserves.

Matt

Ditto. I'm impressed and look forward to seeing how it goes.

I got Blue Moon as a birthday present last year, then bought all the expansions I could find. But so far, my wife and I have played only once. She was lukewarm about it but said she'd give it another try someday.

Sounds to me like the game has a lot going for it and might be worth delving into.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny VenOsdel
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Patrick Carroll wrote:
Bixby wrote:

Matt

Ditto. I'm impressed and look forward to seeing how it goes.

I got Blue Moon as a birthday present last year, then bought all the expansions I could find. But so far, my wife and I have played only once. She was lukewarm about it but said she'd give it another try someday.

Sounds to me like the game has a lot going for it and might be worth delving into.

I haven't played as much as I wish yet, but I can tell you it seems worth it to me. Lots of replay value here. I'm hoping people actually participate in this. Especially in the polls, it would be great to have a real concise area of strategy advice like this but it all depends on user input. I'll add what I can, but I'm no expert.

This kind of makes me think of doing this type of strategy guide for other games as well.

EDIT: I thought about leaving comments open but I decided against it. I thought it could potentially just lead to pointless debates about what people think rather than its intended purpose, to provide an easy reference to the hints people are looking for. If people want to debate about strategy they can open a thread and then post here and I can put it in the right place, if it qualifies that is.

Thanks for the support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from General Gaming to Blue Moon Strategy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.