Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Lott
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Going to be in Oakland for two nights, (3 days techinically but not really). Will be Wensday Sept 15 and Thursday Sept 16. (Flying out morning of the 17).

Looking for fun, friendship and possibly more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Its a great town if you ask me!

Wednesday night is boardgaming at EndGame in downtown Oakland.

The Berkeley board gamers meet on Thursday night at Eudomenia, adjacent to the UC Berkeley campus on University ave. Its about a 10-15 minute drive from most spots in Oakland

Both start gaming at 6pm or so, and go to midnight with at least 20 people attending.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael J
United States
Folsom
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I second the recommendation for EndGame in Oakland. Not only will you find other gamers there, but they have a solid game library with a bunch of solo-able games that you can dig your feet into. They also have such a great selection that you will find yourself hard-pressed to escape out of there without buying something... you are forewarned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Lott
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
not buying will be no problem. It's not like we don't have a shop up here that we play at. What time does the BART run till, because I am staying in San-Fran.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Alvaro
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the last train from the 12th st Oakland City Center to SF leaves at 00:50 with trains going every 20 mins or so before that, but you should check bart.gov to be sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
looks like you're a wargamer..

in addition to the eurogaming on wednesdays at Endgame, there is a small wargaming group that meets in the same space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.